● 13 ●

A S H T O N

"I love you Ashton" Tori said as she smiled at me sweetly. "I love you too, so much" and I hugged her.

We were walking down the street when we saw Luke at the park sitting beside the creek, he was looking straight at the water smiling to himself. I didn't know why but his smile sent chills to my spine and after that Luke stared right back at me with an evil grin and he winked at me as he put a lollipop in his mouth.

That was weird.

I felt uneasy and my grip on Tori's hand tightened. "Do you really love me Ashton?" she asked looking at our intertwine hands.

"Of course, how could you even ask that? I would do anything for you---" After my response, I felt her hand slowly let go of mine. She caressed my cheek and I smiled at her sweetly. She examined my face, rubbing her thumb on my cheek. I was beyond happy that she was mine now "--anything just to be with you" I added

Then I heard her laugh softly as she looked down on her shoes, then looked back at me again. "Even lying to my face Ashton?"

"What?"

"I know what you did" she told me with an sinister smile plastered on her face.

"W-what are you talking about babe?" I stuttered holding her hand.

"I know how you lied to my face about Luke, I know about what you told him, I know everything you did Ashton. Was it worth it?" she whispered in my ear. My mouth shot open. I wanted to say something but nothing would come out of my mouth.
She knows

She let go of my hand and I saw her walk towards Luke and Luke was also walking towards us. Luke smiled at her and he snaked his hands on Tori's waist

"b-baby what are you doing?" I said

Luke looked at me again with that stupid smile of his face. He leaned in and so did Tori. They were kissing in front of me, Tori had her hands on Luke's neck while his hands roamed all around Tori. "Baby you taste so good" Luke moaned in Tori's mouth as she let out a moan as well. Fucking hell.

Then I heard voices around me chanting something. I couldn't quite understand at first but then I heard the perfectly fine after a little while. It was just horrible, so deafening.

You don't deserve her

You're a fucking liar Ashton

You lied to her face

You're nothing but a jealous bastard

"Stop stop please, just stop!" I screamed as I covered my ears. It was unbearable. It felt like the world was closing in on me.

Liar

"Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the upper part of my body sat up from my bed. Tears were streaming down my face and beads of sweat was all over me. I breathed deeply, it did feel like I was ran out of breath. "Fuck, it was just a dream Ashton--" I mumbled to myself as I curled into a ball

"--just a dream, nothing but a dream"
(a/n: tell me this is just a dreeeaaam, cuz im rlly not fine at all. ok sorry proceed)

* * *

"You okay?" Tori asked me as we were walking down the hallway. I had my arms around hee shoulder suddenly I felt something touch my cheek and I flinched right away. I looked to ee that she was the one who touched me and she looked startled "I'm s-sorry" she stuttered looking down at the ground while we walked.

"What? Y-yeah yeah I'm fine babe"

"Do don't look good. You look tired babe" she said. "Don't worry about me I'm fine.

We were still walking on the hallway and I saw Luke walking towards us in his football jersey. He put a lollipop in his mouth as he smiled at me.

Lollipop

"Hey Ashton! Hi Victoria" he said as we walked towards us. Fuck no, he's gunna take her again. I held on Tori's shoulder as I faced her to me and I kissed her lips. It took a while for ger to respond but a few seconds later she kissed me back opening her mouth.

"Oh um--I'm need to go practice. Bye guys" I heard Luke say im front of us and a smile crept up my face. "Bye Luke" I said, and with that Luke jogged towards where the doors were.
Take that pretty boy

"What was that for?" Tori asked with a confused face.

"What?"

"That kiss? Of all places Ashton you had to kiss me in the hallways" she said with a laugh, I didn't know what to tell her. How am I supposed to say
'Oh hey, yeah I just kissed you because I thought he was gunna take you away from me like what happened last night in my dream'

"Nothing, is it so bad to kiss my own girlfriend whenever I want to? I jut really love you that's all. Plus your lips looked so irresistable today" I said with a cheeky grin and I saw her face flush the second those words were out of my mouth.

"Okay then, I didn't know Luke and you were friends. Wait, what am I thinking of course you know each other, both of you are popular."

"Yeah, we're friends I guess you could say that" she gave me a blank smile and nodded. I pulled her close to me as I kissed the side of her head.

"Do you still like him?" I asked out of nowhere

Don't answer it, I don't wanna hear it.

Wait please do answer it so I know.

These thoughs were arguing in my mind while I waited for her response. "Well, you could say that the wounds are still fresh, but um, I have you now, and I know you won't ever hurt me. Plus it was his decisions to npt want tl meet me so. I'll leave him alone forever now." She said leaning her head to mine.

"Yeah, that's--good. I'm glad to hesr that then." I said picking na tugging at the hem of my shirt.

She doesn't need to know. Atleast she's yours now.

---

ashton's being a dick wtf