● 27 ●

OH GOD LOOK AT ASHTON'S BODY HE'S JUST SO DELICOUS! okay carry on...

V I C T O R I A

I didn't know what i was doing, but I suddenly had the feeling of wanting this so badly. I know what was gunna happen, and Ashton knows that I was new to this, and I was glad that I got to do it with him. I trusted Ashton and we both love each other.

Ashton looked at me with lustful eyes and I felt myself melt under his touch. His hands roamed around my waist, slightly and slowly moving my shirt up as his long fingers glided on my stomach. I wasn't fat but I wasn't really the type of girl who was confident of her body either.

I flinched a bit pulling my shirt down getting ashamed of Ashton seeing me "Baby, it's alright. You don't have to be embarrassed about anything." and with that Ashton lifted my shirt up and my lips met his again.

"So fucking, beautiful" Ashton murmured on my lips and my fingers raked on his curls, playing with the back of his neck.

Ashton kissed mu jaw, leaving soft kisses all around me then he started sucking on my neck and my collar bones. Ashton's hand supported my waist and they held me down. I let out a moan completely getting carried away by how Ashton was handling me. I could feel Ashton's buldge growing against me and that turned me on even more.

I arched my back as he sucked some more but he crashed his lips with mine again pushing me down on my bed. I broke the kiss breathing heavily for air and my hands moved to his torso and slowly lifted his shirt up

"Take it off" I demanded and Ashton hurriedly pulled his shirt over his head and threw it across the room.

He began kissing me again and his fingers started to fiddle with my jeans for permission, I nodded at him as my fibgers glided on his toned body. I tugged on his pants and he took them off as well leaving him in his boxers with his aching buldge prominent.

I was now left with my bra and my panties and Ashton climbed on top of me again. "I don't--understand, how you're--ashamed of your body Tori. You're so beautiful" Ashton mumbled as he kissed my skin and constantly sucking on every inch of me.

Ashton's hands reached under me and I arched my back as he unclasped my bra and looked at me for a second before he came back kissing me. I've never felt so exposed my whole life.

"Do we--um we should"

"I think I have some in the drawer, mom always leaves stuff in there" I said slightly panting as Ashton reached for the drawer beside my bed and a foil packet was now in his hands.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to force you into anything Tori, if you're mot comfortable--" I cut him of and crashed my lips into his as I pulled his neck closer to me "Please, I want this. I'm ready"

Ashton gave me a reassuring smile as he kissed me back. He pulled down his boxers as his length slapped on his stomach.

I gulped a little getting both nervous and excited at the same time. Ashton ripped the foil packet with his teeth then he rolled the condom down on himself.

"Is--is that gunna hurt?" I asked him innocently, I honestly did not know what to expect. I've never done this before, never even spoken about it before since I didn't have much friends.

"A little baby, just tell me if it's painful. We could stop if you want to"

"Yeah yeah okay, I get it" I said as I kissed him again wrapping my legs around his torso. "Eager are we?" I laughed as I slapped his chest and smiled into the kiss. I felt Ashton's hand on my stomach slighyly pushing me down, then to my waist and in my thighs massaging them and I have never felt so aroused my entire life that my moans were filling up my entire room.

His hands were so soft, yet they were firm and strong and I loved the way Ashton was touching me. Slowly his fingers touched my sensitive part creating small circles around me and my mouth parted open. Ashton looked down on me with those hazel eyes so full of lust that it drove me insane seeing Ashton like that.

"Baby, you're so ready for me" Ashton spoke in a slow, raspy and deep voice that the chirpy image of Ashton completely left my mind. Ashton circled his tip on my aching spot and my chest was constatly rising and falling, getting absolutely killed by the anticipation.

Before I knew it, Ashton already lowered himself on me and his moans and groans bounced off the walls. I closed my eyes shut feeling the pain, but it was a different kind of pain. Pleasure came with it and in all of my life, I've never wanted pain so bad as this one.

I felt a tear escape my eye and Ashton stopped for a second "You okay? Why are you crying, oh god should we st--"

"No ash, keep going" I begged and my voice sounded a bit different. Never woud I have thouht that I'd hear that sound come off my own mouth.

I felt Ashton fill me up and he held it there for a while, he looked at me, checking if I was okay and I nodded at him. Ashton started to move inside of me and I arched my back in pleasure. It was just too good to be true.

I rolled my hips together with Ashton as he continued to thrust inside and outside of me, our moans were filling my room and I've never been so glad about my parent's not being around.

After a while, Ashton started to speed up a bit and this weird feeling started to form in my stomach and my moans just got louder and so did his. Ashton just kept hitting that spot that made me weak until both of us made it to our high and stayed there in the moment of complete bliss radiate throughout our bodies. Ashton pulled himself out of me and we were both panting so loudly for air. My legs felt weak and so did every part of my body. Ashton held his arm to me and pulled me closer to him and I cuddled to his chest. He pulled the sheet over our completely naked bodies then kissed my forehead. "That, that was amazing" I huffed as I nuzzled to his neck.

"I love you Tori, happy birthday"

* * *

pls dont kill meeeeeee

thank you for reading, voting and commenting, you guys are amazing i love you xx.