● 32 ●

not sure if how long should i even continue this bc its getting boring, im rlly sorry but im just tryna builf up the plot here

and thanks for the reads and comments, you've all been so nice :*

* * *

L U K E

I didn't really come here for the project. Heck I didn't even give a single jack shit about English. I guess I was just too desperate to see her again, after all it's been a while.

I didn't have any other reason to talk to her, so this was my shot. She was on her bedroom floor, her long pretty hair sprawled out to the ground and she was fiddling with a pencil while she read through Michael's notes. "Alright so, we need to interview a bunch of people in a relationship and ask them 1. how long they've been togther, 2. what they love about that person and 3. what does it take to keep relationships strong?"

"Uh huh" Michael nodded.

"Okay so, where do we start?"

"I already have the camera, that means you should do the talking" I butted in as I raised the camera that was hanging on my neck. I turned it on and stole a shot of her in the same position, she already had a pencil in between her lips as she continued to stare at the notebook.

"Hey wait, I also have a camera! You can do the talking!"

"What camera? Your camera that you used to take photos of me with?" I said and my eyes opened as I realized what came out of my mouth. Shit

"T-that was ages ago Luke, get over yourself" she sneered as she looked the other way, but I could easily spot how her whole face flushed. God damn. I looked over to Mikey and he was staring at me and Tori with his finger pointing at us and a confused look plastered on his face.

"Am I missing something here?"

"No, come on. We should get started right away so we can get this over with" She said as she quickly stood up from her recent position and tied her hair up in a bun and we all headed out her house.

So the three of us were currently walking down the streets looking at houses trying to decide who our subject was gunna be. "Luke how about we do your parents" Michael suggested and Tori agreed with him as well. "I don't know guys--"

"Oh come on, it's gunna be fine. Your parent's are cool anyways" Michael said as he dragged me to where my house was.

* * *

"Okay, you ready? Just smile at the camera and answer our questions"

"Okay okay! Oh goodie isn't this great honey? Our baby chose us as the subject for his project. This is so lovely" My mother exclaimed as she tried to fix her hair. She, my dad and Tori were seated on our couch and I positioned the tripod in front of them. I just smiled at both of them, they look so happy about it and I focused the camera on them and waited for Michael's signal.

As soon as Michael gave me the go, I clicked the record button and nodded at Tori who looks nervous and fidgety. "O-okay, um. Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings, so how long have you two been married?"

The interview continued on and on since my mother had to share everything since the very start. On how they met, how they started dating, my dad's embarrassing date stories and how my dad proposed and of course the wedding. My mother seemed really happy and she even shared a few things that I didn't even know about my dad.

I didn't even realize that I was already smiling to myself until my eyes landed on Tori who was staring at me with a smile on her face as well, and I hadto look away and pull off a straight face.

* * *

V I C T O R I A

I noticed how Luke was smiling while he listened to his parents banter amd share about their married life. He looked so pure behind the camera with a genuine smile plastered on his face and for some apparent reason that made my heart flutter. I snapped out of it when I noticed Luke staring back at me, but he looked away. Well shit.

Way to look like a lovesick puppy again Tori.

When Andy was done explaining whatever Liz said, I looked down at the paper on my lap. "R-right. Thanks that was so sweet. So um, next question is, What are your favourite things about each other?"

"Oh man, you tend to forget when you get older." Andy joked and Liz hit him softly on the chest, but Andy kissed jer cheek reassuringly "I'm just kidding. I could never forget. I love how you make me great breakfast everyday, I love how you know every little thing about me, I love the way you look, I love the way you you said I do that night--"

Andy continued on with all the things he likes about Liz and I noticed Luke tear up a bit as he wiped his tear with the sleeve of his black shirt. I smiled at him and looked back at the married couple. They were such a beautiful family, so full of love and just good things, and they sure raised Luke well. I cleared my throat a bit as I went on with the interview.

* * *

L U K E

"You okay there buddy? You seem to be tearing up" I heard Tori say as she jogged next to me while I carried the tripod with me.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't crying. I got dust caught in my--"

"You're really lucky you know that?"

"Hm? Why?"

"Your parents. I really like looking at them, they look so happy and just the way they look at each other, it's just really beautiful--" she looked up to me and noticed that I was staring deeply at her

Little did she know that someone also looked at her with so much love and adoration like she was the most beautiful thing ever like the way my dad looked at my mother, and that was me.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so sappy it's--"

"No no no, it's alright. I like it when you talk like that" I smiled and so did she. "Really?" she asked as she looked up at me with those round eyes that just takes me breath away. "Mhm?" I smiled at her sweetly as I slowly moved closer to her.

* * *

im an evil little shit HAHAHAHAHA dont forgot to vote and comment :* ily guys