● 45 ●

you might want to re read the last chapter, i cant even remember the last time i updated idk man, dont forget to vote and comment! Xx.

C A L U M

After being completely surprised by Ashton's visit, he decided that he would stay in my attic. It wasnt safe for him to he staying in a place where there would be people who would recognize who he was and where the police will obviously look for him, including the people from Northcrest.

I made sure that my mom didn't have any idea of what was happening, so I would occasionally sneak up and grab food from the kitchen when she wasn't looking and bring them to the attic.

It was a monday morning and despite the rough weekend, I decided to go to school and actually keep up with my academics. My mom was at work so Ashton was stuffing himself with mac and cheese on our couch.

"God this feels good. Do you have any idea how much my back hurts from sleeping on the floor?" He says burying his body in the cushions while he streched his legs.

"I let you borrow a sleeping bag" I said.

"Sleeping bags don't really work Calum, they make your back hurt. Anyways about the plan--"

I noticed Ashton had cuts all over his face, his arms and his legs. There were scrapes and bruises everywhere and I began to think of what he had possibly done to those people in Northcrest. The time he came here, his hands had blood stains and so did his shirt.

I'm not comfortable with Ashton hurting people. This whole thing just feels like I've completely turned to his side and that something really bad was coming out of this, but he was my friend, and he promised that he wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Calum!" I snapped back to realization as I felt someone poking my forehead. "You werent listening were you?"

"No, yeah I was."

"You're not a very good liar Hood. I'll explain it again, here's what we're going to do--"

* * *

V I C T O R I A

The recent news of Ashton terrified all of us, especially me. I saw what he could do, and now that he's missing our safety wasn't a guarantee.

The police assured us that they were gunna make sure of our safety. So far the latest update we had was there was no sign of Ashton passing the city limits, which means he wasn't here yet.

Luke's leg was becoming better. However he had to wear something to support his knee and he still had to use his crutches but atleast it wasn't as painful as it used to be.

I was on my way to Luke's house to pick him up for school. It had been such a hard week for everyone but I didn't want to get lost with school work. I already missed a week. I didn't want to tell Luke that I was going to school, but he found out eventually because of my mother. Which resulted him to not allow me to go to school unless he went with me.

"Hey beautiful" Luke greeted as he opened the door. He wore his usual clothing and his backpack slung on him shoulder like those days when I used to look at him from my window pane. Except now he was in front of me.

"Hey look at you, all ready for school. Here let me take your bag." I offered so he wouldnt have a hard time with his crutches.

We took his car to school with me driving, but before we got out. I noticed I had an unread text from Calum from am hour ago.

Calum:
Hey tori. Im sorry, i didnt mean what I said and Im sorry it took me so long to apologize. :--(((

I immediately wrote a response saying it was okay and that everything was forgiven. That was days ago and to be completely honest, I missed hanging out with Calum so I was glad we figured things out.

Luke and I went to our classes with me helping him all the time and guarding him. Everyone in school had a welcome thing for him, they had gifts and banners. We even saw the side of the quad with candles, flowers, letters and his pictures. I guess that's where they prayed for Luke while he was at the hospital.

Everything was actually going fine, although Luke and I were bombarded with questions and missed lessons but they weren't so bad. Then the school bells rings indicating the end of physics classs.

"Hey Calum says he wants to hang out with me today after school. Is that alright? I'm sorry if I can't send you home." Luke asks me as we walked outside our classroom.

I was glad Calum was making amends with Luke as well, they are bestfriends and I knew one of them would eventually come along. "Yeah sure of course. That's actually nice."

"Okay cool, see you. Be careful okay? Take care, I love you. Drive safe, I'll come over to your house tonight!" He says kissing me goodbye while we both walked in different directions since I had Math, atleast Michael was in that class with me.

* * *

I drove Luke's car to his house and nobody was home. I guess he was still with Calum and his parents weren't there so I just parked it on their driveway and walked my way home.

I was exhausted from school. I grabbed my house keys to open the door only to see it was already open.

I walked inside our house and looked around. I was still feeling a bit off with the whole Ashton thing, and also because I spend most of my time with Luke at his house. I kind of had that foreign feeling walking inside our house. "Mom! Dad!" I called as I looked in the kitchen.

I guess they were still at work.

I was about to open the door to my room and I was surprised when I saw that there was a letter hanging on my door knob with a red ribbon and it was exactly like the ones I made for Luke.

A smile crept to my face as I quickly examined the card.

'Surprise'

It says in red letters. Why didn't I see this coming? So that's why Luke went with Calum. They were planning a surprise.

Excitement was bubbling inside of me and my heart was beating so fast as I opened my door curious to what Luke had prepared for me.

I swung the door open and my mouth dropped as I saw a figure with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. His hair slicked back matched with his devilish grin.

I never thought I was going to see him again.

"Ashton?"

* * *

Dont hate on me, hate the characters.

Btw heeeey bitchachos i missed all of you so much. How y'all doing? I wanna talk to you guys.

P.S. 
LUKE KISSES ARZAYLEA BC HES A FCKING PENGUIN AND SHE SMELLS LIKE RAW FISH.