● 25 ●

A S H T O N

I knew Tori knew about what happened earlier, I saw Luke back at the grocery store and I knew that little piece of shit would tell her immediately.

I understand that Tori was friends with Luke but I couldn't put it out of my mind that Tori used to like him, maybe she still does, and I just don't want to lose her. I wasn't sure if Luke liked her back, but it seems like it and as selfish as this sounds but I only want her for myself. I know that I've done a lot of stupid shit like cheating on her with Talia, I just couldn't help myself sometimes. The way she looked at me just now made my heart ache. I knew she wanted the same Ashton she met a month ago.

Tori and I were both cuddled in her bed, the television was still on but I never was focused on it. All I could think of is how much of a bad boyfriend I've become. I was playing with her hair and I looked down on her, she was already asleep. Looking so peaceful, so fragile and so precious. I don't know why I let that asshole side take over me, she doesn't deserve this, like at all. She held on to me while she slept and I couldn't help but smile knowing that she was mine.

This is all that you've wanted Ash, don't let it slip right through your fingers this time.

"Ash?" she whispered

"Yeah princess?" I told her as I continued to admire her features.

Her eyes lazily opened but she gave me the sweetest smile there is and he eyes full of delight. "Y-you called me princess"

"Because you are, and I just love you so much. Please remember that, always." I whispered as I kissed her head and held her closer to me.

"Please don't leave yet?"

"I won't baby I won't. I'll always be here now I promise you." and with that she gave me a soft kiss on the lips and nuzzled back to my chest.

I knew Luke was a good guy, and that just made this even harder, because she would most likely choose him over me, but I don't care. From now on I'll try to be the very best for her the good way this time.

Starting tomorrow I have a plan laid out for her

V I C T O R I A

I fluttered my eyes open but they closed again due to my lazy eyelids. I streched my arms and my legs trying to wake my whole body up and my hands roamed around my bed and that's when I noticed Ashton wasn't there anymore.

I completely opened my eyes this time to check if he was really gone but I was already face to face with 2 hazel eyes staring at me. He kissed the tip of my nose and smiled at me cheekily "Happy Birthday beautiful"

"It's my birthday? What day is it?" I asked confused whether if it was reallu my birthday or not. I knew it was November right now but I didn't really bother knowing the date.

"Of course it is silly! Now wake up! I made you breakfast" he giddily said as he hopped off the bed and motioned to the food that was placed on my side table.

"That actually smells amazing, thank you Ash." I told him as he placed the tray on my lap as I sat up on my bed. Ashton was already dressed up and heis hair still looked a bit wet. "Did you go home this morning?" I asked him. "Yep, I had to get some clothes and stuff for school. I wanted to make you breakfast and I figured we could go to school together today". He cut through the waffle that looked even more fancier than the usual we have at home. He placed the fork near my mouth and raised his eyebrows "Well? Eat up say ahhhhhhh" he said opening his mouth really wide while his other hand cupped below my chin.

I took a bit of the waffle he made and it was amazing. "Afshton, I can feed myfelf--" I told him with my mouth stuffed with waffle. It was a big ass piece and he has to shove it all in my mouth. That's when I heard a clicking sound and I looked at him while he had his phone up facing right at me. He was laughing so hard and it made his face red, his dimples prominent and his teeth visible.

"Don't you dare post that"

"Ohh man--pfft. I can't--this shit is going viral" and with those words the image of me and Luke back at the carnival replayed in my mind, where he begged me not to post--Tori you're with Ashton, just stop.

"And here I thought I would survive a morning without you being an asshole today." I said wiping of some of the cream that was on my lip. "I'm not! I'm just keeping memories, is all"

"I missed you" I told him and smiled at him sweetly. "What do you mean? I was literally with you the almost whole week"

"I meant the old Ashton" I said placing my hand on his cheek and caressing it as he grabbed it with his other hand and kissed it. "I know, and that's what I'm gunna be starting now."

"Oh yeah? Surprisingly Irwin, you're being not much of an asshole today. Not bad ill give you that" I told him as I pecked his cheek. Ashton was making me unsually chirpy and happy today.

"Hell yeah, now go! scoot! Get your ass up we gotta go to school! There's a surprise waiting for you back there!"

"There's more?"

"Of course there's more. You deserve more. Now gooo! Take a shower, you stink!" He teased clipping his nostrils together. "I take back what I said! Still an asshole!" I yeller back at him as I went inside the bathroom.

As soon as I was done, I quickly got changed and fixed my hair. I didn't bother to put any make-up at all today because I felt good about myself and it was all because of Ashton. Maybe this was good, this is what I need. I knew Ashton still had that side of him.

I went out to see Ashton sitting on my bean bag tapping his foot on the floor. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded and we both headed out to my room.

I saw my parents down by the kitchen eating the same waffled Ashton made me and my dad drinking coffee with his morning newspaper. "Hey honey happy birthday! and uh Ashton! Thanks for breakfast! You guys take care at school!" my dad yelled. "Sure Mr. S! It was no problem!" and all I could do is look at Ashton as we headed out to his car.

"You made them breakfast too?" I asked him as he started his car. "Yep, just trying to be a good boyfriend and I wanna make a good impression on my princess' parents so" he shrugged and I leaned to give him another kiss and we sped away to school.

* * *

i know it's all confusing now but i just wanted to add a part of what ashton's intentions really were, just saying haha.

Thank you all so much, i cant believe im getting read, votes and comments for dis shit story, also i got your messages, tweets, compliments and stuff and it's rlly heart warming you guys, thanks :*