● 28 ●

V I C T O R I A

I woke up that day feeling...

sore

It was probably the first and only thing that I could describe it. I mean, holy shit I didn't expect it to hurt, but I didn't want to disappoint Ashton as well. I knew he was experienced with this shit and he probably did it with a lot of girls already, the thought of it made me cringe, but I believe in Ashton and I knew he was gunna change and he's been showing it lately. I can see that he's trying and he's making an effort and that really makes me happy thinking someone would actually care for me the way he does.

It was kind of disappointing to wake up the next day alone in your bed but I'm pretty sure Ashton had a good reason, plus my parents were coming home and--wait--

My parents are coming home!

I looked at the clock beside my bed and it was 7:10 already, my mom will probably come up here any minute to check up on me like she does every single morning.

I quickly got out of bed and ran to my bathroom completely naked. Well, not run, but like waddled because I was sore and it still kinda hurts.

My duvet got tangled with my legs and I ended up falling on the floor before I could even reach the bathroom door. "Fuckin--ugh" I mumbled to myself as I pushed myself back up.

"Honey?! What's going on up there?" I could hear my mother yell from downstairs. "Nothing!" I lied as I ran to the bathroom and took a shower.

I closed the door behind me and stepped inside. I let the water run on top of my head and to the rest of my body as the bathroom door slowly fogged up. I ran my fingers through my hair and thought about everything that happened last night.

Was it a mistake?

Did Ashton even enjoy it?

Aren't things going a little fast?

Did I really want it to be with Ashton?

Yes, of course yes. Ashton's my boyfriend who else would I even do it with? I felt like losing my virginity was weird, you get the satisfaction for a few hours and completely contemplate your life afterwards, but I had to remember that Ashton was making an effort for me, and I should do that as well. I remember him being with Talia because he knew he couldn't do certain things with me, and I want to change that.

I thoroughly cleaned myself after a few minutes under the running water. I got my towel and wrapped myself as I sqeezed the water out of my hair and headed out the bathroom only to see my mother standing beside the bed, with her arms crossed and her face straight.

"Young lady, can you please explain this to me?" She said gesturing to the blood stained sheets that was on my bed. The blood thing is real? I thought that doesn't really happen to virgins?!

"I um--I'm on my period mom, jeez, why do you think I showered so early today?"

My mother looked at me from head to foot then she nodded her head "Right, okay that makes sense." she said as she took the sheets off while I was changing. "Your boyfriend's at the door by the way." I was squeezing myself into the skinny jeans and looked at her confused. "My boyfriend? I d--oh right, Ashton" I quickly corrected myself still not getting used to the fact that Ashton was really my boyfriend. "He seems nice. Plus the Irwin's are great--"

"Uh huh"

I've actually talked to Anne a few times before and she's really nice."

"Good to know"

"He's cute too"

"Yep"

"Seems like a good kid"

"Yeah, he is" I said standing up before I put my shoes in and fixed myself in front of the mirror. I just went with jeans and that maroon hoodie Ashton left the last time he was here, I'm pretty sure I can do that since I am the girlfriend. I combed my hair a bit and just applying a bit of lipgloss.

"I gotta go mom" I said as I kissed her cheek and headed out my room. "What about breakfast?" she asked as I was jogging down the stairs. "No thanks, I don't eat breakfast"

"I wish Luke was here, so you'd eat breakfast" I heard my mother mumble under her breath. I stopped on my tracks wanting to say something, but I decided to let it slip. I shouldn't even think about Luke anymore. I headed to the living room where Ashton was seated. "You ready?" he asked and all I could do was lean on to him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Let's go"

* * *

We were on our way to school in Ashton's car. I didn't ask him to drive me to school today, I was actually planning on taking the bus and having some alone time with my thoughts. The whole thing that happened last night kept bugging me and I couldn't stop thinking about it. "Are you mad?" Ashton finally broke the silence, while keeping his eyes on the road.

"No, why?"

"You're just quiet" he said blankly and I just shrugged at him. "I-is it about last night? Do you regret it?" he asked again with a hint of worry clear in his voice.

"What? no no, it was fine. I just couldn't believe I did something like that" I told him honestly.

"Oh, alright, just tell me if there's anything wrong okay? Remember I'll always be here now" Ashton reminded me while he placed his hand on my thigh while he kept driving. Ashton's touch made me shiver, it was like the memories of last night crept in again, the feeling of his skin against mine it just scares me. I leaned to the door frame and looked away, I didn't want him to notice how red my face is and how uncomfortable I was right now with him holding me like that.

Jesus Christ these hormones

We arrived at the school parking lot a bit early than we expected and it was empty. Ashton and I got quiet for a while then I did something that I didn't expect myself to do. I quickly straddled Ashton's lap and kissed him. My hands on his neck slowly running and twisting the ends of his curls. I felt Ashton tense up at first but eventually he responded and let his hands roam on my waist pulling me down on him and I slowly grinded on his crotch and I heard Ashton let out a little hiss. "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. Thanks for last night" I told him as I smiled into the kiss and got off from his lap.

"Jesus Tori, you can't just do that and leave me hanging. What am I supposed to do with this now?" Ashton laughed motioning to the buldge that was growing in his pants.

"Take that as payback, my mom saw the sheets this morning"

"She did?" he asked as he bursted into laughter. "Yeah you dickhead, I had to tell her I was on my period and I had a leak. Now let's go" I told him as we got out of the car and headed to our classes

Being with Ashton wasn't bad at all, no flutters, no butterflies but it was normal and maybe normal is what I need.

* * *

well that was a shitty ending

im sorry for the late update bc i have schoooool -.- and btw i know y'all are disappointed with Vashton (excuse the lame ship name) smut last chapter but im like rlly trying u guys, i know most of you ship her with luke (bc duh! its a luke ff) but i swear i have a plan for them, the whole ashton thing is just part of the plot also i've decided to make my chapters long starting now, well maybe not now bc this chap was rlly short but the next chapter haha

and omg i reached 1.05 k and i know that's not much but it actually means so much to me already istg, i love you guys, you're all awesome :*