● 33 ●

#godammitashton
you'll see why in a sec *evil laugh*

btw i cant stop listening to When I Come Around by Green Day while i was writing this, that song is just..idek its just impossible to dislike that song, alright carry on

* * *

L U K E

"Alrighty then, just one more and we're done here" I announced as I streched my arms and took a chug of my water.

"Okay since you guys already have a married couple done, you can choose a young subject, like a teenage couple" Michael said as he scribbled something on the notebook.

Tori and I shrugged and then I mentally groaned knowing we're gunna have to walk around and look for other people. Michael's face lit up and he pointed at Tori. "Hey why don't we do you and Ashton!"

"What?" I said as I almost choked on my own water.

"Yeah sure, why not? It's gunna be cool. Tori call Ashton now" Mikey ordered as he tossed Tori's phone to her. "Okay?" Tori replied in an unsure manner as she called Ashton, and I could do was stay silent as I watched her put the phone next to her ear as she scratched her nose. It was kind of a habit I noticed about her.

After a while, I saw her face light up and she spoke up "Oh hey, yeah babe um, I was wondering of you could come over? I need help with something"

Fuck, I cringed hearing Tori call Ashton babe and I swear to god I felt a slight sting in my chest. They were really a serious thing now. I mean Tori wasn't even the relationship type and here she was calling that asshole babe.

I looked back at her and pursed my lips, I don't understand why but her eyes widened as she blushed, I wonder what Ashton said on the other line.

"W-what? n-no silly. It's for my project babe, um Luke and Michael is here, and it's gunna be an interview" she continued then nodded. "Alright, see you, bye"

* * *

V I C T O R I A

The phone rang for a little while before I heard Ashton's voice from the other line. "Hey beautiful? what's up?"

"Oh hey, yeah babe um, I was wondering of you could come over? I need help with something" I spoke into the phone as I looked around the house waiting for Ashton's response.

"What kind of assistance do you need daddy with huh baby girl?" Ashton said with a raspy and slow voice and I swear I had chills running down my spine and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. I did like it to be honest, listening to Ashton that way on the phone, god damn it was so sexy that it would make me pool between my legs but not with other people in the house. Especially Luke.

"W-what? n-no silly. It's for my project babe, um Luke and Michael is here, and it's gunna be an interview" I responded and Ashton laughed. "oh okay alright, be there in a sec babe, bye I love you"

"Alright see you, bye" and I hung up, feeling awkward to say I love you too with Luke in the room. Sure I had Ashton now and I was sure I had no longer feelings for Luke but there was just something about him that I couldn't shake off my mind.

I locked my phone and looked back at Luke who was still drinking from his bottle "He's gunna be here in a sec"

L U K E

"Alright sooooo, all you gotta do is act sweet in front of the camera. Ashton hold Tori please--no no--yeah like that. Alright! Luke is the camera ready?" Michael asked me as I snapped back from my thoughts. I've been zoning out a lot lately and that wasn't good.

Ashton came here 10 minutes ago and he gave Tori a big hug as he looked at me straight in the eyes with a smug look on his face that I just wanted to scratch out. Ashton and I used to be friends, although now we aren't in good terms, well because...you know why. Tori looked at me and Ashton and I was sure she was hoping everything would turn out fine without any fighting. Being the civilized person I am I stayed quiet and calm on thr outside compared to that uncultured swine.

Michael looks pretty fine and oblivious to everything, after all he was the only clueless one of what had happened between the three of us, we stayed quiet anyways.

I weakly nodded at Ash and Tori and fuck I hated watching them. Ashton had his arms over Tori's shoulder and she was so close to him and she smiles occationally at questions.

I hated listening to his stories, where he'd say that he met her at the school cafeteria and that he'd been following her around a lot before. Saying stuff that I was supposed to say.

Holding the girl that's supposed to be in my arm

and telling everyone our love story that I'm supposed to be doing

"and yeah, that's basically it. I just love everything about her. Our relationship had some ups and downs to be honest but I believe those just make us more stronger and more mature about things, and that just makes me love her even more everyday. She's absolutely amazing, and I am so lucky to have a girl like her and I'm never letting her go--" Ashton spoke up then he looked at me with a devilish grin "--ever" and he looked down at Tori who was staring at him and they smiled at each other. He makes me sick

Then suddenly my heart stopped. He already had his hand on her cheek as he kissed her on the lips and whispered to her I love you, and I was pretty sure I heard her say them back and I was absolutely shattered to pieces.

I tried to have some composure and tried not to let it get to me or do something stupid. I just watched them, and the sad part was, she knew I was there watching and it hurts to know that she didn't care anymore.

Then they both smiled at the camera and I stopped the recording. "Alright we are done here! Good job, thanks guys" Michael yelled as he clapped his hand and gathered all his stuff so we could all go home. Well except for me, we were already in my house.

I turned the camera off and put it inside of its bag and fixed the tripod. As I was about to keep them, I felt someone nudge me and whisper to my ear. "I'm not that obliviotus bro, I totally know there's something going on between you two."

I looked beside me to see Michael with a blank expression on his face. Like he already figured everything out.

"Stings doesn't it? Looking at them like that?"

"Yeah, stings" I agreed with Michael seeing no point in arguing since I think he pretty much knew what was going on. It might have been that obvious, but it didn't just hurt. It tore me to pieces

She doesnt care anymore

* * *

or so little lucas thought MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ugh #godammitashton