● 16 ●

L U K E

"I can do all the work Luke, just relax" Talia whispered in my ear. I was too intoxicated to even move or say anything. I tried pushing her off me but she would just giggle and pounce on me again. "Please don't, we're both drunk Talia". I never knew Talia had the guts to do any of this shit. She was always a good girl whenevwr her parent's are around. Everyone else sees her as a saint when this is what she really was, and I hated it. She acts like we're a couple whem we're really not. I guess she is a friend, but friends don't do this at all.

She smirks at me as she starts taking of her shirt in a slow seductive manner. Pshh yeah, like that's gunna work.

She unclasps her bra and she let the straps slide down her arm staddling me with the upper part of her body exposed. I looked at them for a while. That's a nice pair I thought but I don't want this. I don't want anything to do with her at all. "Talia please just move" I told her with an annoyed voice. I really tried to push her off but my mind was too blurry and my limbs felt weak.

She started nibbling on my ear whispering bullshit to me but I ignored them. That's when I heard a gasp from the door and my head swiftly turned to where the sound was.

I saw a wide eyed Tori with her both hands in her mouth. Before I could evem say anything she sprinted away from the room. Talia looked at the door but Tori had already left. "Ugh, who was it? Dammit I forgot to lock the door." she mumbled to herself.

It felt like I was instantly sobered up and I pushed Talia away with every ounce of strength I had and did my best to walk as fast as I could, although my legs felt weak and it seemed like I was walking in wiggly random directions.

"Fine, I'll go find Ashton or whatever" I could hear Talia mumble from the bed while I placed my hand on thee doorknob trying my best to twist it open. Dammit I felt so weak and my legs feel like jelly.

Wait Ashton?

I turned to face Talia again and walked to her. "What did you say?"

"Oh come on Luke, don't be so jealous. I knew you'd come around" she said placing her hands on my chest again but I shoved them away from me.

"Did you say Ashton? As in Ashton Irwin?" I asked in an angry voice. If that asshole even thinks about cheating on my girl he is going to get it. I swear to god.

"I uh--I meant, um Austin my brother. I'm gunna go home and I want him to come pick me up" I sighed in relieve

"better be" I said as I walked out the room. I rubbed my eyes with my hand as I tried to focus on my walking rigjt now.

That's it out your feet forward

Small baby steps

Slowly

One step at a t--

My heart went straight to my throat as I felt my foot fall straight down instead of it hitting the stairs and I felt my forehead and the rest of my body in pain. Fuck what the hell.

I think I just fell on Ashton's staircase. I heard everyone gasp and scream once they saw me go down the stairs. It was silent for a while then before I knew it, everyone was already cheering and taking shots and chanting my name.

"LUKE THE PARTY ANIMAAAL!"

Wait what?! Ugh idiots

"Shit my fuckiny forehead hurts, just thank god there aren't any blood. I think. I laid there on the floor for a while thinking about what the fuck just happened.

You fell, you intoxicated dimwit.

"That was awesome dude! Shots shots shots! one guy came up to me placig his arm on my shoulder while his other hand was raising a bottle of vodka. "Fuck off dude, I need to go"

"Alright dude! Party haaaard am I right?!" he said moving his body in a very unpleasant and unattractive way to the music.

I didn't bother as I continued to walk out the house. I looked at the driveway for my--

Right, a bunch of assholes abducted me here and now I don't have a car.

"Victoriiiaaaaaa!" I yelled as I sluggishly walked around the neighborhood trying my best to keep my eyes open. Honestly i felt my eyelids getting heavier and my body failing me more and more but I just kept walking and walking.

"One foot, in front of the otheer--" I said looking down on my feet and my knees that looked like they were twigs tryna hold up an elephant.

"Elephant" i said giggling to myself.

After a while of drunk walking, I noticed a familiar house and I quickly made my way to it. "Oooh yes, that's House's Victoria! --wait no, that's Victoria's house! yeah that one's right!" I said to myself raising my arm up.

I walked up to their door and knocked three times. i rested my arm on the door frame desperately trying to hold myself up. I straightened my shirt, but it still looked crumpled. What the hell, there's no point anymore I looked like shit and I smell like alcohol.

I was scrunching up my nose at the tgought when the door opened and revealed a very confused woman. "Ph hello there Mrs. Simpson! Buenas Noches!" I said

"I uh--Luke, um Buenas Dias? what can I help you with, at 2 in the morning?"

"Oh right--" I giggled. why am I giggling again? "Buenas dias!"

She nodded at me slowly this time smiing at me but in a confused manner. "Oh right! I remember now--" I exclaimed and she flinched, probably startled at me. "Is Tori home?"

"Um, I'm sorry Luke, but um. No she' not here right now."

"Oh, um. Okay I said as I looked down on my shoes, I guess I'll just get going now byyyeee--" I felt my eyes completely shut and my body letting go

and everything was dark.

* * *

drunk luke is funny, im crying rn hahahahahaha