● 24 ●

V I C T O R I A

It was that kiss that I've waited for a really long time. That kiss that I've always dreamed about and now it was happening.

Move your mouth you idiot

That was when I gave in and closed my eyes as well, my hands snaking around Luke's neck as he held on to me tightly, pulling me closer to him. My heart was pounding out of my chest and more tears escaped my eyes.

Luke rested him forehead on mine as he breathed deeply and a smile formed on his lips. "Why are you crying?" he asked with a slight of amusement in his voice.

"I'm just, happy--wait, is this really happening?" I asked as my hands roamed around Luke's face, examining his features then slapping myself repeatedly.

Luke tilted my head up with his fingers and he brought his lips with mine again. This time, the kiss was more gentle, more sincere "how's that for real?" he smiled in the kiss as I laughed and rested my head on his chest.

* * *

Luke and I were walking to my house. His fingers were intertwined with mine and the other holding my bike and I couldn't be anymore happier. We were silent, but we would always steal glances at each other and end up laughing like a idiots. As we were getting near my house I could hear someone yell angrily from where my house was. I could see Ashton standing up on his feet from being sat on our driveway then walking angrily towards Luke and I.

I expected Luke to let go of my hand but he just tightened his grip on me

"Hemmings! How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from my girlfriend!?"

"You don't deserve to her boyfriend" Luke said calmly, but he still had his head up. I slowly walked in between them trying to push them away from each other.

"Luke don't" I begged him trying not to make things worse.

"You little shit, you couldn't just keep your hands to yourself huh? Do you want more Lucas?" Ashton lunged forward as I let go of Luke and stopped Ashton.

"Luke go now, please" I asked him nicely and with that Luke nodded and backed away from us. I didn't want him to leave, but I didn't want him to get hurt either. I knew what Ashton was capable of doing.

"Just what I thought" Ashton said proudly as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. As soon as Luke was out of sight "What are you doing here?"

"I called you, but you didn't answer so I got worried and I waited out here for you--" lies

"What were you doing with Luke?" Ashton asked with an annoyed face.

"He just gave me my bike back, see? Where have you been?" I showed him the bike that was now parked in front of my house. "Look babe, I thought about what you said, and you were right. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you earlier today, I was just having a bad day."

"Yeah I get it. It's alright" I replied getting uneasy about Ashton holding me while he was just with another girl minutes ago.

"Alright what about this, Brad's having a party right now. Do you wanna go with me?"

"Can't we just stay at home Ash? Eat pizza and watch movies like we used to do?" I asked secretly hoping that the old Ashton would still be there. "What? We've done that a hundred times before. Come on it's gunna be fun I swear we--"

"You know what? I think I'm staying home tonight. You go ahead"

"Babe you know I can't go alone to a party, I need you to be there beside me--"

"I'm not a trophy, Ash. I'm a person." I cut him off letting go of him and his face fell. He sighed for a while then grabbed his phone dialing a number

"What kind of pizza do you want?"

* * *

After watching movies and eating pizza, Ashton and I ended up making out again in my room. Ashton stopped in the middle of the kiss and I looked at him puzzled. "what?" he said with a pained look on his face.

"what? something wrong? Does my breath smell like pizza?" I asked and he looked down. "Y-you said Luke"

That's when I realized I was thinking of Luke the entire time that I must've blurted his name out instead of Ashton's. "No I didn't" I denied as I climbed off his lap.

I leaned on my headboard and I felt Ashton's hands grab mine as he looked into me deeply and I saw that same annoying, curly haired boy who sat at my table at lunch. "I don't know what Luke told you, but please believe me when I say that I love you. I love you Tori, I really do."

"Why were you with Talia today Ash?" I asked looking away from him. I felt my eyes brim with tears, I admit that I got kind of hurt because of it. Even if Ashton was a dick, I still liked him, he's always been there for me and maybe what he said was true.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. I swear nothing happened babe. It was all her, I promise not to leave your side ever again Tori, please don't leave me" and with that Ashton began sobbing smd my heart ached from the image in front of me.

"One more chance Ash, just one more. please don't ruin it this time" I said hugging him feeling bad about everything. "Shhhh, stop now. Stop crying please baby, I won't leave you alright? Shhh" I said running my fingers through his hair enveloping him into a tight hug, trying to calm him down.

"I won't, I won't I promise. I'll be the same Ash. I'll stay away from other girls now. I love you, just don't leave me. I'm sorry for being such a dick Tori"

and I know this sounds stupid but i wanted to trust Ashton again, maybe that way he would change.

* * *

pls dont kill me