● 17 ●

V I C T O R I A

"I don't care, if anyone comes looking tell them im not here" I told my mom while I was holding on to my pillo burying my face in it feeling embarrassed by the fact that I was crying on front of my mother.

"Honey, I'm sure whatever that is you're going through, it would be beat to just talk to that person" she said rubbing my back.

"You don't understand, just please" I begged her as I held on her hand tightly.

"Alright, I'll give you some alone time for now. Get some sleep okay?" I nodded and she pulled the duvet and covered my body.

I don't understand why I was crying over Luke again. I have a boyfriend, Ashton is perfect and he took care of me the way a boyfriend should. He made me forget about Luke and he showed me that I shouldn't cry over such a thing. I grabbed my phone and dialed Ashton's number. It was ringing but he wouldn't answer. "Come on Ash, I really need you right now" I mumbled as I waited for his voice to emit from the other line. I dialed again but he wouldn't answer. Of course he won't answer you idiot. He's throwing a party. I threw my phone across the room and it landed on the floor. I sighed as I looked up the ceiling.

"Victorriiiaaaaaaa!"

I grumbled, what does she want?

"VICTORRIIIIAAAAA YOUNG LADY GET YOUR TUSHIE IN HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND!"

"Ugggh, What do you want?!" I yelled as I walked outside my room, walked down the stairs and headed to the front door where she was. "What?" I said in an annoyed voice. That was when I saw an unconscious Luke sprawled in our front door.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL HIM!"

"I DON'T KNOW--I--I DIDN'T! wait, watch your language young lady and I DIDN'T KILL HIM!"

"WELL THEN WHY IS HE DEAD?! AND ON OUR FRONT PORCH!?"

"I DON'T KNOW! HE WAS JUST BUENAS NOCHES AND ALL ESPANYOL ON ME AND THEN HE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU AND--AND HE JUST PLOOOF"

"That doesn't even make any sense!" I said as I knelt down on him and I slapped him in the face. Ugh he's drunk, maybe he just passed out.

"Well! What are you doing? We need to call him parents to come pick him up."

"We can't do that, they'll kill him if they saw him like this." my mother was silent for a while and I looked at her while I was struggling in keeping Luke up. "--well? aren't you gunna help me?" she mom hesitated at first but she helped me with Luke after a while. I grabbed him by his left arm while I struggled in holding him up

"Fucking--why does he need to be so heavy?" I said as I held on to his body and my arms went around his toned torso.

This is not the time to check out his body Tori, keep your dirty toughts to yourself.

"I wrapped his other arm around mt shoulder as my mom did the same and we slowly carried him to my room. Before I could even lower him to my bed my mother already let go of him so I ended up dropping Luke and me going down with him.

Luke landed on his back and I accidentally landed on his crotch.

"Ow" Luke mumbled under his breath

"Oh! His alive!" my mom yelped in a high-pitched tone as he skipped and clapped her hands.

"Of course he's alive! and you just dropped him--"

"you just demolished my baby maker" Luke mumbled then he giggled. This guy giggles? oh my god it's adorab--wait no....He's a fuckboi

I raised him up again as I plopped him on my bed.

"Here I got some of your father's clothes. I think you should change him, he smells awful honey" my mother said throwing the clothes at me as she left my room and winked at me before she went out.

"You think I don't know what you're doing?! Well you're wrong!" I yelled to her as she walked away.

"Ugh, I have to do everything myself" I said as I pulled him up and made him lean on my head board. I hesitated at first as I stared at him for a moment.

What are you doing? I thought this was what you've always wanted to do?
Just close your eyes while changing him

Touch his delicious abs Tori, do it.

"You know what, fuck this" I said lifting his shirt up, as his stomach was exposed, I looked away and looked at my window instead. He was mumbling something that I couldn't understand and I looked at him again--oh fuck now I looked, he has this cute little tummy but his torso was still toned. It was most people considered fat but it really wasn't, as a matter of fact it was adorable.

Now you're just enjoying yourself.

I threw his shirt across the room and got my dad's cobain shirt and placed it above his head. Gently pulling it down so I wouldn't wake him up. I grabbed his arms, then his hands. His hands were so soft and so pale. I couldn't help but admir--just stop Tori alright? stop.

I took his hand and inserted it inside the arm hole and I did the same with the other arm. I held the hem of the shirt and pulled it down until he was completely covered. I put my hand under his head and slowly positioned it on my pillows. I pulled the covers over him so he wouldn't be cold.

I grabbed one of the pillows and I walked to my couch on the side of my bed as I hugged me knees and rested my head on the couch. I looked at him once again as he laid peacefully in my bed before I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Oh jesus, why do I always end up having to deal with you Luke?

* * *

yay! idk this was a filler-ish type of chapter but ya know haha thanks for reading! vote, comment and all that shit, ily