● 14 ●

L U K E

Friday morning, I was walking down the hallway in my football jersey with the rest of the boys following me, they were talking about some party that's gunna be happening tonight at Ashton's. Ashton wasn't part of the team anymore, but we were good friends, not the type of friends that eats lunch together but good friends.

We stopped by at my locker to grab some stuff. When I opened it, I checked my locker door. I sighed seeing that there were no longer any letters or some photos of me being inserted here.

I didn't think it was weird at all, it was kind of cute actually. I didn't want to say that out loud, what would the boys say? Ashton did tell me that it was a weird stalker girl so I let that slip on my mind.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I looked at the screen and it was Talia again.

"Hello?"

"Luke?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Are you going to Ashton's party tonight?"

"I don't know yet, I might"

"Okay, just text me if you're--"

"Bye Talia" I cut her off, I don't have time for this bullshit. She was always so clingy and I hated that, people are looking at us like we're some couple now, but we really aren't. We were friends and that was it.

I closed my locker as I nodded at teh boys telling that I was done. We were headed towards the door when I saw Ashton and Tori.

My Tori

Ashton had his arms over Tori's shoulder while she was leaning on him while they walked. Woah hold the fuck up. "They're dating?" I asked Calum who was walking beside me. "Ashton has been eyeing her for a while, maybe they are now."

Why didn't I see this coming? This wasn't fair. I barely even see Tori with anyone! and now she's dating that self-centered bastard!?

My fists tightened at the sight of them. I put a lollipop in my mouth, like it's gunna help in calming myself down. Honestly I wanted to beat the shit out of Ashton right there. I tried to calm my self down. Act natural.

"Hey Ashton! Hi Victoria!" I said with the most natural smile I could ever pull off. Ashton's eyes grew wide the moment he saw me and he was dazed for a while. What happened after that just tore me apart, Ashton was already kissing her and she kissed him back. Maybe they are dating.

You dimwit, that's what you get for not making a move yet. Now it's too late, just let it go.

I could see Ashton smiling at the kiss while his eyes were locking with mine.

Shit, does he know I have feelings for Tori?

I doubt it, it's just my thoughts messing with my head. "Oh um--I'm need to go practice. Bye guys" I said as I walked a bit faster and passed through them and walked out the door. Wow, what a shitty morning.

* * *

"See you bro, you better come." Ricky, a guy in our team told me as he slung hi backpack on his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, I will I swear." I told him with a laugh. Actually I wasn't planning on going. I don't feel like seeing Ashton after what happened this morning. Plus I wasn't in the mood to party, I just wanna go home and sleep and order pizza or something.

I went to my locker again hoping that maybe that mystery girl would leave something again but it there wasn't any sign of that photo paper and a red ribbon to be found. Fuck it. I slammed my locker shut, mumbling to myself about how shitty this day was.

I walked to my car and threw my bag inside and drived as fast as possible. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number quickly, it rang a couple of times before someone answered.

"Mummy?"

"Yeah honey? Something wrong? my mom's voice eminated through the phone, and it was the most comforting thing ever.

"Nothing, can we have pizza tonight?"

"Sure baby anything for you."

"Thanks mum." I said as I ended the call and continued to drive home. I passed by Tori's house and Ashton was there with Tori standing at her doorstep. I remember that one day that I drove her home. I pretended like I didn't know where she lived so she wouldn't think that I'm some weird guy with a huge crush following her around, and now Ashton was taking her home. What the hell, I don't care anymore.

Yes you do

"No I don't"

You do man

"You're not the boss of me!"

But I am simply a figment of your imagination you idiot, I am you, and you're talking to yourself inside your car.

Before I knew it, I was already in front of my house. God damn voice in my head, it's just making everything else worse. I opened the door and I slammed it as hard as I could. I could hear someone yelp from the kitchen and I realized that could be my mother. "Oh, Sorry mum! Um, I'm home!" I said as I walked into the kitchen throwimg my keys in the counter.

"How is my baby? You don't look okay"

"I'm fine mum, don't worry"

"You're not fooling anyone kid. I'm your mother, you think I don't notice when you're upset or not?"

"Alright fine, well maybe I'm not"

"Is it about Tori?"

I got silent for a while. I got silent because she was right. My mum always knew, she was the only person that I could talk to about Tori, but she's always giving me those 'make-a-move-already' speeches and I am tired of those.

"She's dating Ashton now, mom. Ashton Irwin."

"Oh I never realized--I uh, I always told you honey, look at what's happened. Now someone has got her first and---"

"Mom I get it okay?! Ashton get's the girl! and I'm just that dumb kid who barely even talks to her because I'm just a big fat coward!" with that I grabbed my phone and stormed outside. I didn't want to yell at my mother like that, I just can't take it anymore especially when she says "I told you so" because that would make her right. I walked outside the house and just roamed around the neighborhood.

After a while of walking. I felt someone's strong grip on me, a bandana being out in my mouth and my head was covered in some sort of sack. I felt my hands being tied up and next thing I know, I was being carried and it felt like I was being dumped at the back of a car's trunk.

What the hell is going on here?

* * *

oooooh what's gunna happen to Luke? ehe ehe ehehehe *giddily rubs hands*