● 47 ●

Finals tomorrow but fuk it i missed u guys

and it was my birthday yesterday so im a little droopy from lack of sleep

WARNING: this chapter is vv fcked up so if you dont wanna read some nasty creepy sht (which is weird bc duh this story is already vv creepy) i suggest you skip it.

* * *

L U K E

Light

It was the first thing I remember the second I opened my eyes. The pain was still present on the back of my head and my body felt like I was twisted and turned for a million times.

I look around the dark, stuffy room, I was alone. Strapped in a chair and it reeked of a peculiar stench in here. What the fuck is going on? The last thing I remember was Tori calling, and I was just hanging out with--

"Calum, what the?" I could feel my head hurt some more as I tried to look around the room. This doesn't add up.

I tried moving my legs then a shock of pain radiated through my whole body. I looked down on my legs and realized the cast was gone, and my whole leg was a dark reddish purple. I screamed at the top of my lungs feeling my throat get dryer and sore, for there was no other way to relieve the pain from my leg of any sort.

"God just please kill me!" I yell as my eyes started to water, the pain just wouldn't go away. I don't want this anymore. I couldn't take the suffering for much longer.

"You just keep coming back don't you Hemmings?"

A familiar voice echoed which made me shift in my seat. His laugh sent shivers down my spine and made me shake in pure horror. "No, please no."

"Everytime I try to get rid of you. Man! You never seem to die don't you? That's just amazing I'm impressed I have to say." He says in the most gruesome way possible and I shake my head as I continued to sob. I didn't care at this point. I was too terrified to say anything, I just wanted this to end.

"but I figured it out--"

"Ashton I'm begging you, if you want me dead. Just kill me now. I don't want this just please." I pleaded as I felt the water from my eyes run down my face.

"Oh I don't want you dead." He says as his figure starts to move in the shadows, I could feel him grinning devilishly at me.

I noticed another figure behind Ashton, muffled sobs and heels clicking on the cemented floor.

Ashton held Tori in his arms. She was dressed in some sort of lingerie and stockings, her hair was curled but her eyes were tired and pooling with tears. I could see bruises on her arms and the fact that I knew Ashton had harmed her made my blood boil.

Both their faces was illuminated by the light and immediately rose from my seat as much as I could despite the chair still strapped to my body and my legs on fire in my attempt to attack Ashton. In a flash Ashton grabbed me by the leg and crushing it with his single hand before throwing my chair back into where I previously was.

I yelled in pain as I closed my eyes shut, I felt my bones being crushed as if they weren't already been broken. I could hear Victoria's muffled screams as she tried to move to where I was. She was already on the floor struggling to move with her hands behind her back.

I managed to hit Ashton with my head making him slightly stumble back however he came storming back to me and kicked my injured leg.

"Fucking stay down!" He says throwing a punch right on my jaw. I could taste the blood in my mouth and a sting on my lip but I managed to spit it on Ashton's face. "fuck you Ashton, you're a sick bastard."

Ashton wiped his face on his shoulder with a pissed off look on his face. I wanted to kill him, I wish I would've killed him when I had the chance.

Ashton stood up never leaving his gaze off me then smirking as he slowly walked backwards towards where Victoria was grabbing her by the hair.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled but he just chuckled at me. "Geez Luke shut up. I'm not gonna do anything to your precious whore--"

"Ashton just take me, kill me instead, do whatever the fuck you want just please let her go." I begged.

"--you think I'm an idiot? We're just going to have a little fun, won't we sweetheart?" He says cupping Tori's jaw with one hand. Before dragging her to the other side of the room.

"What are you doing? No, stop!"

Ashon never answered, instead he kept that smug look on his face and threw Tori helplessly on the bed that was inside the room. I could see how terrified Victoria was in her eyes, she tried moving away from Ashton as much as she could.

Ashton ran his fingers across Tori's leg as I watched. "Ashton! No! Fucking leave her alone!"

All I could hear was my poor girlfriend's cries and Ashton's heavy breathing as he pinned her down and forced himself inside her. Both his legs were locking hers down and I could see his head in her neck.

"Ashtooon! No stop it! Stop! I'll fucking kill you! Stop it please!" I yelled and moved feeling every ounce of strength drain from my body. I was horrified, I couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me. I tried closing my eyes but her cries were ringing in my ears. All the pain I felt in body was nothing compared to this.

This was it. Ashton had completely broken me.

* * *

ok srry im still a little sleepy and idk how to end it but i hoped u liked this chapter. Please leave a vote and a comment and lemme know what u think.

Btw thank u for everyone wo greeted! It really made me happy u guys. All the love xx.