● 20 ●

i was listening to American Idiot while writing this and im so amused haha tf

C A L U M (bc he's gorgeous)

Luke got up on his feet before I could even finish what I was gunna say. Before I could even do anything, Luke was already out my door leaving me really confused.

So lemme get this straight, I gotta figure this out first because one I don't know what the hell is going on in here, second I thought ashton and Tori already broke up, and third I wonder why my toucans went. It was lost like a week ago and I have no idea where it is right now I'm so confused.

Without hesistation I immediately dialed Ashton's number and waiting for him to answer.

"What?"

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON TORI! WHAT THE FUCK ASHTON! I THOUGHT YOU SAID SHE WASN'T JUST SOME HOOK UP!"

"What the hell are you talking about? Of course she's not just a hook-up. Wait--why are you telling me this all of a sudden?"

"Man, you better get out there. Pretty boy actually likes Tori and he knows what happened last night. I'm pretty positive he's headed to your house."

I could hear Ashton yell and mumble a lot of curse words on the other line and a lot of shuffling can also be heard.

"Whatever, he can come get me of he wants. It's not like I can't defend myself, I'll beat the shit out of him"

"Ashton, why can't you just apologize man? You do know you started all this mess"

"Jesus Christ Calum I thought you were on my side here! Don't tell me what to do"

and with that he hung up on me. Knowing Ashton he wouldn't back down on a fight. Luke would most likely to be the apologetic one but after seeing Luke like that and knowing that the girl he likes is being cheated on, I doubt he's gunna be anywhere near merciful right now.

I dialed another number that coud possibly help me in stopping those two.

"Hello Tori? You need to go to Ashton's house, pronto"

* * *

A S H T O N

I made my way outside of my house as fast as I could, I couldn't wait to beat that guy into a pulp. He can't stand in between Tori and I now. "Irwin!" I could hear Luke's voice from down the street as he walked towards me with his fists balled up and an angry face.

You think you're so tough Hemmings

"You bastard, how could you fucking play her like that?!" Luke lunged forward as his fist met my jaw. I backed up a little but that was nothing.

"Come on Hemmings, you hit like a little bitch"

"Fuck you Ashton! I thought you were my friend! You knew it was her all this time and you kept it from me! You fucking kept it from me because you knew that you don't stand a chance against me!"

I got so mad at his words, I hit him back at his cheek, he did get hit but he immediately held my shoulder and punched my in my stomach. I froze for a while then he hit me again right in the jaw and I busted my lip.

"You're just jealous Hemmings, I got your girl this time huh?--" i smirked as I wiped the blood of my lip.

"--she was fucking tight man, she felt really good around me. What are you gunna do about it huh?" I said giving him a smile that I know would piss the shit out of him. "Awwe, what's wrong? Lukey gon' cry?"

Next thing I know I was already tackled on the ground with Luke hovering over me with his fists hitting me repeatedly

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE RUINING MY FACE WON'T MAKE YOU ANY MORE PRETTY! GET OFF ME!" I yelled as I tried to hit him back.

"YOUR FACE ALREADY LOOKS LIKE SHIT IRWIN! YOU'RE SICK! I'M GUNNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

After that I saw Tori pulling Luke away from me. What is she doing here?

"Luke get off of him! Stop it!" she yelled as she tried to push him. After that Luke raised his hand and hit Tori right in the face. I knew he was trying to shove her away but he ended up hurting her. "You fucking asshole you hit my girlfriend!" I pushed him off me and I hit him again and he was now on the ground. I started lunging towards him but I felt Tori's arms wrap around me as she tried to back me away from Luke "That's enough, please. Just let it go Ash"

Luke got up and he was about to hit my but Tori stopped him with her arms streched out to keep as much distance as possible between Luke and I "Just stop alright?! Both of you!"

After a while a black cap appeared and stopped near us and a shocked looking Calum got out from the vehicle. "What the hell as going on her?!" he said as he ran to Luke and helped him up.

"Are you okay?" Tori asked me as she examined my face looking worried. "That psycho tried to kill me, but I'll be alright baby don't worry" I told her as I held her close to me.

"Tori you can't be with this asshole! He's--" Luke tried to explain with Calum holding him back so we wouldn't lunge into me again.

"Just go Luke, you can't go around beating my boyfriend"

"but--"

"Just leave!" Tori yelled at him as she held on to me and walked me back to my house. "Thanks for helping me out babe" I said and she smiled at me. "Yeah sure, anything for you. Now let's get you cleaned up and treated" she said as she kissed me on the cheek.

I smirked at Luke and he still had that angry look in his face and sadness laced in his eyes, and it felt good to win.

* * *

ashton's being an evil little shit, but he does love Tori, he just well...did a lot of shit stuff

You can tell me what you think, any suggestions whatsoever, follow me on twitter its all in my bio, or just msg me or some shit i wanna talk to you guys. Iv'e actually met a lot and you all are pretty amazing xx.

and for those of you who are wondering, Michael Clifford will be in this story. Yep, just you wait, his time will come haha ily all thanks for reading and voting!