● 26 ●

L U K E

"Here" Calum handed me a piece of cardboard and I looked at it and it had a letter "A" on it. I was in the locker room getting changed for P.E and I noticed everyone was holding out roses and cardboards.

"What's this supposed to be?" I asked Calum confused about this whole thing. "Oh, that. I thought you already knew. It's Tori's birthday today and Ashton asked the team if we could hold these out for him, it's a big surprise and everything."

Right, it's her birthday today, how could I fucking forget!? I had that marked in my calendar! and I didn't have anything to give her right now, but I'm not guna hold out some stupid cardboard up for that dick.

"Sorry Cal, I didn't sign up for this." I said as I handed him back the rose and the board. Since Calum knew what I felt, he politely nodded and patted my back. "It's alright bro, I know, I'm sorry but the girl made her choice already." Calum tried to comfort me "I know" I gave him a weak smile as I headed out first to the field.

* * *

I was already seated on the bleachers wiping the droplets of sweat of my face and my hair. I was looking from the distance as Ashton walked carefully with Tori who had a bandana covering her eyes.

What an idiot, a line of carboards saying "Happy Birthday" and "I Love You" isn't what she deserves. She just deserves to be treated right and not to be cheated on.

As soon as Ashton took the bandana off, Tori had her hands on her mouth as she looked at Ashton and hugged him. Ashton brought a bouquet of flowers and kissed her on the lips and that made my heart ache.

I kissed her last night, but that doesn't make her mine, I still didn't tell her what I felt so that doesn't make us anything at all. Getting upset and annoyed by the scene playing in front of me, I grabbed my bag and walked out immediately not wanting to stay another second.

V I C T O R I A

"Oh my god, Ashton--this is, wow. You didn't have to" I said as I hugged him and he brought his lips to mine and I kissed him back. I never would have thought that he planned something for me. I knew he was tryingto make it up to me, but I didn't know that he would do something like this at all.

"Anything for you. Plus the whole school knows it. This is basically a romantic declaration where I show everyone that you're mine and how much I love you."

"Gee, I don't remember any cheese in our waffles this morning. Get it? Because you're being cheesy?" I said hiding my face behind the boquet of flowers he got me. It was huge, it was bigger than my head and--

Look at this cotton candy! It's bigger than my head!

Another memory of Luke and I popped into my mind, and that made me feel uneasy. Luke, I saw him just this morning, he completely ignored me, basically because Ashton was beside me the whole time. Everyone was there, except for him. I did see him walk out from the bleachers a minute ago, but that was it.

I bet he didn't know that it's my birthday until Ashton did all this, but then again why would he? He's just that guy that I used to stalk and I think that it would be better to stay with Ashton. Luke and I kissed last night, but I'm pretty sure Luke just got into the moment and that meant nothing. Heck he didn't even bother to fight for me last night, he just left.

I told him to go, but in every "Just go" that I say, I was always secretly hoping that he would turn around and just sweep me off my feet.

But this is real life, and I have to live with that. Ashton's here and I guess that's all that matters, I just needed to block whatever feelings I had left for Luke.

"--what do you think?" Ashton said and I looked at him confused. Oh I spaced out again. "I'm sorry what?"

"Babe you okay?" he asked looking worried and I gave him a reassuring smile. "Yeah I'm fine. Just, thinking. Thanks for all this Ash, it means so much." Ashton wrapped his arms around me and we started to walk out the field "Come on let's go home. You're probably tired" he kissed my head and we headed out to his car.

* * *

Ashton and I were cuddled in my bed, stealing kisses from time to time and just talking about random stuff like we used to. My parent's weren't around again since they had another business trip.

Ashton was playing with my fingers, intertwining them with his. I looked at him and I saw that smile that used to bug me every lunch at school. I stared at him and he looks at me with an amused face.

"what?"

"what?"

"stop staring!" he said covering his face pretending to be shy. I know this bastard knows how attractive he is.

"and you're allowed to stare at me? Where is the justice? This is a free country!" I exclaimed

"Damn right I'm free, this is America" Ashton mimicked one of those heavy American accents and I bursted into laughter by his failed attempt.

"You're a dork" I said and he leaned into me again and I pressed my lips into his. Ever since I've been dating Ashton, there was always making out and stuff, not that I was complaining but that's just what we usually do.

Ashto pulled me closer to him and his arms snaked to my waist and I straddled his lap. I opened my mouth and Ashton's tongue was swiping over mine, sucking gently on my lower lip. Things were getting a little heated up and I let a little moan escape my mouth. My eyes shot wide open realizing what I just did "It's alright, just let it go" Ashton whispered in between kisses and I closed my eyes back again and this weird feeling stirred at the pit of my stomach and I found nyself relaxing and pulling Ashton closer to me.

"That's it, just relax baby" Ashton said as he laid me down with him hovered above me and our lips never parting each other.

* * *

HOLY BALLS SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! HAHAHAHA omagaaad they gon do it! im sorry for those who expected her first time to happen with Luke but I swear I have a purpose with this.

if you do not like smut, you can skip to the next chapter. tyasm for the reads, votes and comments xx.