● 12 ●

* * *

"This is nice" I said resting my head on his chest and just inhaling the smell of Ashton. It was weird because a few hours ago, I was obsessing about another blonde boy that was so out of my league and now I'm here laying down with my boyfriend. My very first ever.

"Yeah it's nice for you cuz you're basically on top of me"

"What? Im the girl! Girls should always be resting on the guys chest not the other way around!"

"But--boobs" he said with a frowny face and his hands waving around as I laughed so hard at his comment.

"You're unbelievable" i scoffed. "but I love you" he said kissing the top of my head. It was kind of weird hearing Ashton say that word to me, he probably said it like a hundred times for the past 30 minutes. I looked up at him and he was looking back at me while he caressed my cheek. His hands were strong and firm but they were soft. I snuggled my face more on his hand and he giggled.

"What?" he giggled again but he answered eventually. "You like that don't you?" I just hugged him tightly as he continued to rub his thumb on my cheek. "Yeah I guess, it feels nice. Sounds rather mushy but it makes me feel special and treasured."

"Victoria Simpson you have no idea" he said tilting my head up with his finger on my chin and slowly bringing our lips together. I know I was doing a really bad job and Ashton was just going for it. His mouth moved against mine and I was struggling because I didn't have any idea what to do at all. Our kisses never last long.

It's called making out you moron.

A voice in my spoke to me. I tried to open my mouth but then it ended being awkward and Ashton laughed between kisses. "I'm a terrible kisser aren't I?" I asked shyly covering my face in his chest because of shame. "Actually no, not bad for someone who hasn't tried making out. It doesn't really matter babe, I really like kissing you" he said kissing me again and I just couldn't help myself as I smiled in the kiss and my hand on his neck bringing him closer to me.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened and I let out a small gasp as I saw my mother standing there with a big smile on her face. My mouth fell open but I managed to speak after realizing how this whole situation looked. "Oh my god mom. Get out, it's not what you think--" I rambled and she just stood therr hands clasped together. "Oh nonsense darling I totally get. You don't need to lie to me. Oh my god my baby is growing up--" she said as she slowly walked out the room talking to herself. She was about to close the door when her head popped out again and "tell me if you need condoms!---" "Oh god mom no! Get out already"

Ashton just laughed so hard as he rested his head on the pillows on my bed. "I swear to god your mom is the coolest."

* * *

After a few more minutes of making out, talking and laughs. Ashton finally decided that he should get going, itbwas getting pretty late after all and his mom already called for him wondering where he was. I walked Ashton to the door and before he drove off, he kissed me again.

"You're never gunna get tired of this aren't you?" I asked as I giggled in his mouth. I just realized there wasn't really anything we did but kiss, and I was starting to get tired. Is this all that people in relationships do?

"Never, I've always wanted to do this." he said grabbing my face again planting kisses all over my face. My nose, my cheeks, my forehead, pretty much everywhere really. I laughed and pushed him off me "Now go, it's late and your mom's worried."

"Alright, bye Tori." I waved him goodbye as he got inside his car and drove off. I sighed deeply and leaned back on the door smiling to myself. Who would've thought huh?

I opened the door only to find my parent's already standing there with smiles on their faces. "Tell us everything" my mother squealed as she pulled me to our kitchen.

"Mom it's not a big deal" I said giggling as I opened the fridge to get some chocolate milk.

"What do you mean it's not a big deal of course it is!" my dad said with an excited tone. I have the weirdest parents ever. "A normal parent would probably ground their own daughter for bringing a boy into her room." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Well yes yes but honey, last week you never talk to anybody. You were always so distant and I'm glad you're making friends now and a boyfriend! ooh bonus, and he's a real cutie. He must be really special, you've been smiling more often now. You usually have a zombie face everytime you talk to us"

"Zombie face, what zombie face? I don't do a zombie face when I talk to you guys."

"You do" My dad added with a duh-its-so-obvious face. Alright fine maybe I did, sometimes.

"Just remember honey, don't fall into deep. Just make sure that you know him well, and that he is sincere and that he's not taking advantage of you. I've been through this before I even rebelled because my mom wouldn't let me see guys. I don't want that to happen to you that's why I'm trusting you right now and that you shouldn't take that for granted okay?"

"Alright mom, thanks you guys, really" I said as I hugged her and dad. I felt my mother tense up but she eventually hugged me back after a while. "You okay mom?" I asked as I looked at her and she had a confused but an overwhelmed face at the same time. "I'm just happy, you haven't hugged us since you were a kid, and now my baby is back." she said tears pooling on her eyes.

"I love you mom and dad" I hugged them tighter as soon as I felt my eyes tear up. It has been a long time, I now just realized how hard it was to have a daughter like me. "We love you too Victoria, our little victoria, so much."

---

filler bc im sleepy. its rlly not fucking easy to answer a phone call in the middle of the night saying how one of the most important people in your life is gone, sorry guys *yawns* im just gunna.. go for a sec *collapes on the ground*