● 19 ●

hello my bitches, im gunna update dis today, bc my heart hurts, so so so much, you have no idea ^
dont you worry lucas I will personally grow my nails, have a body like that, curl my hair and wear pieces of clothing like that as well, just u wait...i will have my time *cries*

* * *

"Why are you ignoring me right now?" I asked as we both went back to her room.

"Oi" I said as I poked her cheek and laughed to lighten the mood a bit.

"You can't just invite me to your house then ignore me like that" I said as we walked up the staircase with me jogging to keep up with her. She swiftly looked back to me with a blank face. "I didn't invite you here Luke, you came her drunk in the middle of the night after you were done having fun with your toy last night" Was she jealous? I hope so.

"That's what this is about? Look Tori I may not remember everything that happened last night but nothing happened alright? It wasn't what it looked like. Why did you think that I came running after you?" She was silent for a while.

"You know what, whatever, why do I even care." She said and slammed the door in front of me. Great

"You clearly care when you have my photos on your walls" I told her making sure I was loud enough so she can hear me through her door. "Now tell that meant nothing Tori--"

"--tell me that you don't care" I added, before I knew it a red faced Victoria came out of her room with tears on her eyes and an angry expression.

"Fine! Now you know, I'm that mysterious girl that keeps slipping photos and love notes on your locker everyday--" she said waving jer hands around, tears streaming down her face. My eyes wide open not even knowing what to say. I don't understand why she has to cry over it.

"--I'm the girl who cries herself to sleep every night wishing that maybe I could be one of those datable girls that you date, the ones with the perfect bodies and pretty hair. I'm the girl who looks at you through my window every single morning just because you're that special--"

"T-tori I--"

"I'm the girl who stares at you the entire hour in english because you're that beautiful. I'm the one who leaves you notes telling you every single fucking thing that I like about you--"

"T-tori listen--"

"I'm the girl that sits at the back of the bleachers everytime you have football practices admiring how good you are and most of all I am the biggest idiot ever in this whole god forsaken universe thinking that a guy like Luke Hemmings would ever like me back! You've always known Luke, I know and I fully understand why you didn't show up at the bleachers that day because I'm just a bug freak okay?! Nothing but a boring, introvert, friendless freak to you!" she said as she sobbed some more.

I had no idea she had feelings for me all this time. She has no idea that I do exactly the same stuff, how I notice every single bit of her, the things she does that makes her, her. I walked up to her and opened my arms butbshe raised her arm to stop me

"don't even think about feeling bad for me, I hate it when everyone looks down on me because I'm that weak. Ashton was right, you do think I'm a freak, and there's no point on lying to my face Luke. I'm tired of everyone bullshiting me, and besides I'm happy with Ashton now"

"but Tori I swear, I-I l--"

"Just go" and she closed her door on me again. I felt my eyes tear up as I reflected in everything she said. She's just too hurt, but she was right, Ashton was the only person who was always been there for me, and I'm just a coward who's so afraid to even talk to her and tell her the truth.

I walked outside their house as I felt bad about everything. How could I not show her when I had the chance, why didn't I just tell her straight that day I drove her home. Why do I have to be such a coward. I got my phone from my pocket and dialed Calum's number. It rang 3 times before someone picked it up.

"Hey what's up?"

"I uh--c-can I come over? I n-need someone to talk to man, you're the only person I can trust right now"

"Yeah sure mate, where are you? Do you need me to pick you up?"

"Nah nah, thank man, I'm just gunna walk to your place. I'm actually just in the neighborhood right now"

"Okay, bye"

I pressed the end button and wiped my tears as I started to walk my way to Calum's.

* * *

"Why didn't you just tell her?" Calum told me as he plopped on the couch next to me taking a sip of his coke.

"I don't know man, I'm just being a coward, and I thought you guys would hate me if you knew."

"What? because everyone else thinks she's a fre--uh, different. Tori's actually a really nice person mate. Not because everyone else thinks she is, doensnt mean she is, and mate, you don't have to worry about what other people say, if that's what you feel then go get her"

"She has Ashton now bro" I said looking down at my hands that were fiddling with each other.

"What? I thought they broke up?"

"What do you mean? She even pushed me away today because she says she was happy with Ashton now." I said looking at Calum with eyebrows furrowed.

Oh Ashton better not be playing games right now.

"Um, Ashton was with Talia last night bro, after you left. They were even getting it on dude you should've been there we could hear Talia from the other ro--"

I didn't even let Calum finish as I got up and made my way outside Calum's house. I was just so mad at him right now that I wanted to beat the shit out of him until he doesn't feel a fucking thing. It all made sense now, Ashton told me that girl who sent me the letters was a creepy stalker so I would stay away and not meet her. He probably made a move at her that day when I was gone. He knew all along that Tori was the one who's been leaving stuff in my locker. That bastard played on her and no one, I mean no one ever messes with my girl.

* * *

luke is so mad rn omagaaad hahahaha