● 08 ●

V I C T O R I A

Ashton and I ended up watching Mean Girls since 1 movie wasn't enough. We just bantered and argued about most things but we got along. Ashton was getting annoying, he jist kept on talking the whole movie and he even mimicked 86 percent of the lines in that movie.

"I cant go out--" he says in a girly voice then coughs two times "--im sick"

"Boo you whore" he mimicks again

"Ashton, tell me honestly. How many times have you watched this movie?"

"Lost count" he said popping a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth and threw the stem to the empty pizza box in front of us.

"Gosh Ashton, you're such a girl"

"Gosh Tori, you're such a boy" he said mimicking my voice

"I don't even know why I'm friends with you?"

"You have other friends?"

"No"

"Aw you poor thing" he sarcastically said hugging me and patting my head.

"That's alright im here now, you don't have to worry about being alone and attractive blonde guys who date whores like Talia she's so annoying she just--"

Ashton was cut off when we both heard my door open revealing my mother with her apron around her waist and her hair neatly tied to a ponytail. Ugh, she was wearing one of her fancy aprons, the one's with the insanely big bows and stuff. Could she be any more embarassing?

Both Ashton and I sat straight up once we saw her. Knowing my mother, she was probably thinking about what Ashton and I were doing judging on our last position where Ashton was hugging me.

"Mom! Get out, what are you doing?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were getting on--"

"Mom!"

"Use protection honey, you know thos--"

"Mother! Stop! No--We, it's not. We weren't doing that!"

My mom tried to hold back her laughs while I heard Ashton giggle behind me. Giggle

"Hi Mrs. Simpson, I'm Ashton! Ashton Irwin" he smiled cheekily as he waved to my mother.

"Oh nonsense dear, c'mere. You can call me Jenny, or should I say mom?" my mom laughed again and so did Ashton.

"Alright that's it. You're embarassing me." I chimed in interupting their conversation. This is what I hate about my mother, she always tries to embarass me in front of boys. It's not like I've had many boys in my life but like if she feels the presense of one, her crazy self just comes out. My mother has two sides, her fashionable, posh and sophisticated side and her wacky weird side. I don't get it though, my dad tells everyone that's his favorite side of mom.

If I were him I'd probably run away from a crazy woman like her.

I shoved my mother outside my room but before I could even close the door on her she whispered something to my ear "I thought you liked that Luke kid but I like this one. Use condoms! Alright bye." she smiled and skipped away.

This reminded me of that time in our porch where Ashton skipped away from me as well. They seem to get along, but she has the wrong idea.

"Your mom is pretty cool why did you shove her out of your room? Give her back!"

"You're weird, also she has embarassed me too much already."

"What? She was just joking, unless you're getting defensive cause you have secret feelings for me." He flashed me a wide grin and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Bless your delusional heart"

"Ohhh Tori, admit it already. You can't resist this fine piece of meat" he said brushing the unexistent dust off his shoulders while flexing showing off his muscular arms."

"No"

"We should get married. It's pretty clear"

"No"

"Hey yeah! Let's get married, that's actually not a bad idea. It's gunna be fun"

"Uh huh"

"Then we're gunna adopt a dog and I'll call him ketchup"

"Huh"

"Yeah and we'll frickle frackle and then we're gunna have a lot of little Ashtons"

"Woah. There isn't going to be any frickle frackle or whatever you call it."

"Psh, it's not like you're still a virgin or anything."

"Its funny you said that cuz I actually still am a virgin. Not everyone loses their virginity at 17 you know!" I told him while plopping back to my bed. I never really thought about stuff like that before. I'm still so young, plus I never really had any interaction with any guy or some sort. Well except for my dad or cousins but you know. I have imagined stuff with Luke, you don't even wanna know but hey, that doesn't count.

"Oh. Well, it's not really a big deal you know" he said looking outside the window "your mom seems pretty chill about it though" he giggles

"Are you into my mom or something? What the hell Ashton?" I laughed with him

"Well your mom is hot, and she's fancy. but cool."

"yeah she is"

Silence.

"So will you marry me?"

"No"

"Ugggghhh Torrrriiiii!"

---

idk that was weird, im pretty lazy today and i have exams but oh well. ill update more next week i assure you since i have like a lot of free time so yeah. vote, comment and all that shit. i love you xx