● 29 ●

alright before i start this chapter, i just wanna say that im am sooo sorry if i havent updated this story in a while, its just school and writer's block so yeah, but ily guys, and for those who have been asking, no i am not discontinuing this book. you guys are amazing

PEACE CHICKEN GREASE NIPPLES

* * *

L U K E

It was a normal day at school, nothing really new. I leaned against my locker as I scanned the hallways looking for that one specific person, but she wasn't there.

I faced my locker and grabbed my books, English, Math and--fuck, one of my books got pulled of along with my math one now everything else came out with it, there was a few notebooks on the floor now and a few pieces of paper "God fucking dammit" I mumbled as I kneeled down and picked up the paper and the notebooks.

As I picked them up one by one I noticed a bright red peeking out from the pieces of paper and I realized those were ribbons and these papers were the letters. The letters that Tori used to leave me everyday. I picked everything up as I shoved the rest of my notebooks inside my locker and my eyes still fixated on the letters.

I stared at the letters for a while reminiscing those times when I absolutely had no idea that it was in fact the love of my life who was sending these to me. I smiled to myself as I ran my thumb over the ink that was in the papers, her own words, her own handwritting, I wonder if these papers still meant something to her.

That maybe I still meant something to her.

Then the bell rang and I groaned to myself. I kept the letters inside my backpack and slung it back again on my shoulders deciding to read them after class, which was English. My only consolation was I get to see Tori in that class, so I closed my locker door and finally headed my way to class.

V I C T O R I A

"Well isn't this more fun than going to class?!" Ashton yelled into the wind as we drove off to somewhere.

Apparently when Ashton and I was about to head to class, he immediately changed his mind and asked if we could cut school. At first I hesistated since I haven't really tried cutting school over something, especially because of a boy, but Ashton insisted and told me it was gunna be fun so I said yes. Besides one day of absence won't hurt anyone right? and I was good in school, I have good grades anyway.

Ashton had the hood of his car down and I had my hands up in the air feeling the wind hit my face. I felt carefree. I didn't even know where we were now, and I haven't noticed this side of town before. There were more trees on the way, and it was getting misty, but it was still beautiful. After a while of driving a could smell the ocean. I was going to ask Ashton here we were headed but I couldn't care less, Im pretty sure Ashton knows what he was doing.

He stopped the car at the side of the road and then all I see was just a bunch of thickets and gnarly branches and trees. "Why are we stopping here?" I asked him as I looked around my surroundings. It sure looked like nobody lived around these parts. "We're here, come on" He smiled as he let out his hand to me and I gladly obliged.

We walked through the forest of trees and moss, branches and overgrown roots on the ground. Just thank God that I was wearing my vans and shorts.

Ashton must've noticed that J was struggling as he stopped on his tracks and walked right back to me. "You're a loser, you're lucky I love you" He kissed my nose as he crouched down in front of me. "What is this?" I asked as he did this weird position in front of me. "Im giving you a piggyback ride Tori, now hurry" he chuckled and soon I had my arms over his shoulders, and my legs around his waist as his big hands grabbed my thighs.

I swear to God this boy's touch is going to be the death of me.

I burried my face at the crook of his neck and inhaled his smell as he continued to carry me. I felt uneasy knowing that I wasn't really fat, but I wasn't a feather either. After a few minutes of walking, well, carrying me, I noticed a really bright streak of light behind the row of trees and bushes. Ashton then passed by those bushes and before I could even process it, we were at the top of a cliff and it was beautiful.

I walked further more as I stopped when I was near the edge of the cliff and inhaled the smell of ocean and the pure, clean air that surrounded us.

"How did you manage to find this place?"

"Do you like it? I was just driving around and for some apparent reason I heard waves crashing onto something so I figured there was a cliff here." He smiled at me sweetly as he pulled me closer to him.

"I love it, it's so pretty out here" I mumbled as Ashton pressed his lips against mine. I wasn't sure if I loved Ashton. We've been throwing that word around for quite a while now but honestly I just had no idea what my real feelings were, but Ashton is special to me and I was starting to feel myself get used to him.

"I know you would, come on" he said as he pulled me back away from the edge. He started taking his shirt off, and I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful toned body. I sti had no idea what he was doing tho, are we gunna have another round of last night? I felt myself blush at the thought.

He kicked his shoes off, then his pants and he stared at me. "What are you waiting for?" I mentally faced palmed myself as I starting taking pieces of clothing of as well. I was about to unclasp my bra when Ashton looked at me differently with a smirk on his face. "What are you doing?"

"What? I thought you wanted me to strip off my clothes!"

"Yeah but not all of them"

"What? I thought we were gunna--uh--do--"

"Awww baby, let's save that for tonight eh?" he winked at me and I flet my cheeks flush. "I'm kidding, I love you" he added as he kissed my cheeks. "you're a cock" I muttered, a smile still plastered on my face.

We backed up a little bit as he held my hand tightly. Woah wait "A-ashton?"

"Just trust me babe. On three, we run alright"

"I c-can't Ash--"

"Just trust me" He said as he pressed his lips against mine, skin touched to skin and his body felt amazing with mine as I slowly felt myself relax with his touch.

"One"

"Ash--"

"Two"

"Don't--"

"Three!" He exclaimed in an excited manner as he pulled me and we both ran to the edge and my eyes closed shut unsure of what I'm in store for.

"You're an asshole"

and with that we were already flying off the edge and I swear I could feel my heart on my throat. My hand was still clasped tightly with Ashton's as we hit the water. Moments later I felt myself submerge and I gasped for air as I held tightly to Ashton, my legs around his waist and my arms all around him.

"I can't believe I just did that" I laughed and Ashton laughed as well. "Well, you just did" and then our lips met each other again as we both smiled into the kiss.

* * *

awe poor lucas, too bad Tori wasn't at school that day hahaha bc im an evil little piece of shit

dont worry, next chapter's gunna be all about luke :* ily guys, dont forget to vote and comment, those really motivate me to update.