● 39 ●

OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST
I wanna thank all the people who nominated for me, damn im freaking out bc ive never tried being nominated before and this is just my first year in wattpad. I dont know if its a big deal or not but it already means a lot for me, k feel like a loser haha and this is crazy, thank you all so much

i prolly wont win one of those categories u guys nominated me for but just knowing that you guys like and appreciate my stories, that already means so much, y'all are the best, all the love

* * *

L U K E

12 days has passed already and I've felt nothing but better knowing Tori was always there beside me and taking care of me.

I insisted she would lay it down a bit, seems like she was stressing herself too much over it and she was skipping school for it, but she would always assure me that she had a consent for it, it wouldn't need a miracle for the teachers to give her a consent, she was one of the best students anyways and the school faculty loved her.

Today, we were finally leaving the hospital. A few of my bags resting on my lap as Tori pushed my wheelchair and my parents following close behind. Unfortunately, my leg was still in a cast, however it was slowly healing, and I could take it off in a few days.

It felt good, knowing that I was finally getting out. I got sick of the wall colors and the horrid smell of hospital. I missed my house, my room, my bed and my toilet! oh damn my toilet, that shining beauty. I was ecstatic to finally go home.

"You excited?" Tori asked as she continued to push my wheelchair. "Very, thanks for everything babe" I smiled as she leaned down on me to give me a quick peck on the lips.

Tori slowly pushed me down the hallways and we got silent. We turned to left in the not so crowded hallways as she slowly amd carefully manuevered my chair.

We were about to approach the elevators when another wheelchair approached us with an old woman getting pushed by a young nurse and our wheelchairs slightly bumped against each other.

"Hey! Watch it! Can't you see where you're going?!" Tori shouted at the nurse who looked embarrassed and shocked as I noticed a few people who were in the lobby looking at us.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am I didn't m-mean to--" the girl stuttered in a small manner, her cheeks a bright red getting ashamed by the attention we were starting to attract.

"Babe, it's okay calm down. I'm alrigh--"

"No! can't you see this patient has a broken leg? You could've hit him and made it worse! You should be fired!" She snapped again as she pointed at the young nurse who looked like she wanted to die on the spot. My eyes landed on Tori and her eyebrows were knitted together, her cheeks red with anger and her eyes glaring at the nurse. "I-I'm really sorry" the nurse looked down shamefully and I immediately felt bad for her. I wasn't hurt, I didn't understand what the big deal is.

"Baby, it's not a big deal" I repeated raising my voice a little so she could hear me.

"No, Luke--"

"Victoria that's enough. I'm fine, really, see? Baby I'm alright. Nothing happened, calm down" I told her as I reached out for her hand slowly and gently caressing it. She looked at my and her eyes started to relax and I gave her a small reassuring smile before she inhaled and calmed down. "Right, right I'm sorry" she said pushing me again so we were inside the elevator.

"Honey, are you okay?" I heard my mom ask, and I saw her put both her hands on Tori's back.

"Yeah, I'm--sorry I just, I was just concerned, I thought he was hurt" she answered and I held her hand the entire drive home . I looked at her and tried to examine her face. She didn't look that fine to me, I wanted to ask her what was wrong but she looked stressed out enough and I didn't want to bother her no more. She has done a lot for me already and the least I could do was understand her right now.

* * *

"Welcome back buddy!" Calum exclaimed as he attacked me with hugs as soon as we entered the house. That was decorated with a a long yellow banner that had writings saying 'Welcome Home Luke' in shiny silver.

There were a few people there, some guys from the team. Calum, Michael was there too and so was Imee who all gave me a welcoming hug and Tori's parents as well.

"Oh Luke sweetie, I'm glad you're finally back. We got so worried" Tori's mom exclaimed. "Yeah thank god, but I sti gotta deal with this bad boy" I chuckled motioning to my broken leg with a cast.

"Bought you a shirt man, hope you like it" Calum threw gift to me wrapped in paper and tied with a string with a smirk on his face.

"This better not be a shirt that says 'I love Cake' because if it is I--"

"just fucking open it already, ungrateful bitch" Calum joked and I rolled my eyes in response.

I pulled the end of the sting and started to rip the paper and held the black shirt up to my torso. "'Break a Leg' nice cal, I see what you did there, making fun of my disability now" I said as I laughed at his gift. "Thanks dude"

I wheeled away from Calum for a moment and steered to where my parents were with a big smile on my face. "You guys, you didn't need to bother putting this whole thing up" I said scratching the back of my neck shyly.

"Oh we didn't son, it was all Tori, she did a great job didn't she? Good choice on the girlfriend boy, I'm proud of you" My cheeks flushed and I shyly looked away from my dad "Oh, not yet. She's not my--" I was cut off by someone covering my eyes and a wet kiss placed on my cheek then a huge smile formed on my lips.

"You sneaky little poop, when did you find the time to prepare all this" I turned around knowning already whk it was. "Well, I had the team help me out since I was at the hospital all the time. You like it?" she asked hopfully and I appreciated that she took the time and effort to organize this and gather the most importante people in my life, including her of course.

"I love it babe, thank you so much" I smiled and leaned in to her as she laughed and bend down so she was leveled with me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I'm glad this made you happy"

I cheekily smiled at her and earned a sweet beam from her "I'm happy as long as you're here with me"

* * *

yas yas yas the anchors up, *sprinkles pixie dust* THE SHIP HAS SAILED!

and woah why'd you think Tori snapped at the nurse like that? tell me what you think ;) dont forget to vote and comment, i love youu!