● 23 ●

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END xx.

* * *

V I C T O R I A

I was looking for my drink but there was like a lot of options in here so I was left confused and torn between all of them.

That was when I heard giggling from the other aisle, what's weird was I think I knew who that giggle was. It was just to familiar so I looked over to the other aisle and saw Ashton with Talia in his arms. Talia was wiggling foil packets at him as he smirked and pulled her closer. I'm not an idiot, I may be a virgin but I know what condoms are.

I could see all the lies and the betrayal flash in front of my eyes. All those promises meant nothing to him.

I walked to the other aisle where Luke was, I stopped in the middle of my tracks seeing Luke looking worried and troubled. Maybe he knows, or maybe not. I gave him a smile and dragged him to the counter.

As I payed for my drink, Luke spoke up "You okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be weirdo? Come on" I told him while giving him the sweetest smile I could ever put on for now. Luke just looked at me with a confused face "Oi! Let's go" I chuckled.

* * *

We got into Luke's car and the whole drive was silent. That was when I heard a little giggle, I looked at Luke and saw him covering his mouth with his one hand and the other on the steering wheel.

"What are you laughing about?" I asked feeling my cheeks burn seeing Luke being all giddy and cute.

"Nothing, I just--do you remember that one time I drove you home?"

"Oh that, yeah" I said with a smile. Those were one of the best days ever, I remember being awkward all the time and always being silent practicing what to say in my mind.

"I'm sorry, if I wrecked your bike" he said shyly and I found it cute. "Nah, it's alright. Don't worry about it" I smiled at him sweetly.

I was about to unbuckle my seatbelt when we were close to my house but Luke continued to drive. "Luke, my house is that one" I told him pointing to the house that we just passed by. "I know" he says with a smirk plastered on his face.

"L-luke where are we going?" I asked nervously as we stopped in his house. Luke leaned over to me and my eyes shot open. Holy Shit he---

unbuckled my seatbelt for me as he looked up and smiled at me again.

"R-right" I said as I got out of his car. I felt Luke's hand rest on my waist as he slowly lead me to walk to his house. "Erm--Luke what are we doing in your house?" I asked trying to hide the nervousness that was present in my voice. "You'll see" he said winking at me. I felt my knees wobble and my heart was pumping out of my chest.

Just go, run while you still can

He lead me into the garage and there were a line of their family's cars. Luke walked passed them as we went inside this little room that was behind it. There were trunks, and tools and closets. Luke looked down at his feet then looked at me and that stupid smile on his face that just drives me crazy. He's doing this on purpose.

He slowly walked towards me and I felt myself step back until my hands touched a desk by my back. Luke slowly leaning in and my face was probably burning red already.

His face getting closer and closer to mine as I slowly shut my eyes getting pretty excited and scared of what's gunna happen next and I slowly leaned in as well.

Then Luke's arm brushed over my shoulder as he reached for something behind me and I heard the jinggling of some keys. "The keys are behind you" he whispered with that smirk present on his face and I felt myself blush in embarrassment.

You idiot! Of course he wasn't going to kiss you.

"I uh--well uh yeah of course, I knew that. I just have a little something in my eye" I said rubbing my eyes pretendind to be irritated.

"Right" he laughed as he walked towards a dark cornner in the room. I didn't bother to follow him not wanting to embarrass myself even more. After a while, Luke came back bringing a bike with him. It looked new, it was shiny and it exactly looked like---

"Oh my god, is that my bike?" I asked him, getting really overwhelmed. "Yep, I had it fixed all this time and I guess now would be a good time to give it back to you." he said shyly with his hands rubbing the back of his neck. "Luke, it's--you even got it a new paintjob. This is amazing, this looks even better than when I bought it. Oh wow. I--thank you so much" I said as I hugged him.

After I realized what I just did. I slowly loosened my hold on him getting even more embarrassed from what I did "I'm sorry--I just got a little overwhe--" Luke cut me off as he enveloped me into a hug. He held on to me tightly, his head nuzzled on my neck and his arms all around me and I felt the warmth eminating from him and his heartbeat being the sweetest rhytym there is, his hugs were the best thing in the world.

"I know you saw what happened back there. You don't have to lie to me." he said, voice still muffled because he still had his head on my shoulders. I sighed knowing that I couldn't deny it to him any longer with this. "Maybe he's just confused Luke, you know I don't give him that type of attention."

Luke's hands cupped both of my cheeks as he looked at me in the eye. His bright blue eyes looking right through me and those have always been my weakness. "If he did love you, he would wait Tori. He shouldn't cheat on you, you don't deserve any of that." I felt his thumbs rub on my cheeks and that's when I realized that there were already tears streaming down my face.

"Please forgive me for doing this--" and with that Luke leaned to me and his lips met mine.

* * *

*peeks from the corner*

*puts on metal armor*

heeey bitchachooos! Don't kill me, im sorry, it's been a rlly long time since the last time I updated bc school's being a little bitch, but im here now so yaaaay!

btw for those who have been asking me about my schedule. I don't really do schedules bc im a rlly unorganized person haha, srsly tho i don't bc sometimes i dont get to update esp bc there's a lot of stuff happening in school and I can't promise y'all that i can update on a particular day so i just update when i can, but in rlly trying my best to update as i can bc you all have been so amazing <3

thanks for reading, vote, comment and stuff ilysm