fifty five

it didn't take long for me to get accepted into Mya's crowd.

as a rule they didn't cared that i had no clue as to who was in a couple, one of them being Tasha and Brian.

"i know, right? that's what i'm saying." Tasha enthusiastically agrees with Mya while i mentally puked my brains out.

it was still a mystery to me why i considered mya a friend. i liked to read; she watched mel gibson movies. i hated how awkward i felt when i was forced to have a conversation with people who weren't interesting to me in the slightest; Mya never shut up. 

on the plus side they were all super nice not to mention helpful when it came to understanding a particular history assignment they'd already done a year before. which was great because the headmistress was on a rampage. 

currently we were on our way to the gym and whether i liked it or not i was getting to know Rachel a little bit better.

ordinarily at lunchtime i wouldn't talk to Rachel since i sat on the other end of the table far away from her.

i had to say the element of our conversation definitely explained a lot about the person Rachel was. And by that i mean her complete and utter fascination with boys. 

unlike the ring leader, mya, who i'd learned had brought the group together, Rachel sported a trendy yet fashionable red-head bob with one side bangs and a side parting. Rachel's hair was the least intense thing about her. 

Rachel was a very attractive girl even with the nose and lip ring.

we had different ideas in mind when it came to fashion and what looked best. 

Tasha, miss chipper pretty princess, had a thing for pink; and what i mean when i say she liked pink, i'm taking pink everything from her purse to her cellphone, even her designer socks were a light shade of pink because to Tasha nothing was more important than putting together the perfect outfit.

while Tasha stuck to a singular color pallet, mya didn't adopt her best friends style with purple socks and a blue-washed denim jumpsuit. 

if i had dressed for comfort in long cotton shirts and sweatpants, then Rachel chose her outfit according to how her spirit and enthusiasm spoke to her on that given day.

like a black angel rachel had on hand-picked clothing and accessories better fit for a Queen of Darkness going to a Punk Rave. she carved her own unique style with a collection of alternative and tattoo inspired clothing featuring skirts, pants, jackets and complete outfits with confidence.

"all of you are obsessed with love; that has nothing to do with having sex. if the guy has a perfect body than i'm down for whatever he wants. and if he has a friend who knows better than to call me baby after biting and tasting my fingertips than i wouldn't mind keeping him in my bed." with a sneer Rachel thumbed her rose Victorian necklace and grinned at a baffled Tasha who didn't believe in open relationships. 

laughing because i'd known that Rachel was giving Tasha a hard time, i stared at the polly bee that dangled low on rachels winged corset top thinking the yellow stone looked cool. 

usually i wouldn't think multiple accessories worked but Rachel was able to pull it off. 

her Gothic attire from head to toe was chosen with care and afterthought. white bone pastel knee high socks were pulled over slashed leggings and bleeding heart studs hung from her ears.

not for the first time i thought i didn't belong here. 

there was nothing stunningly spectacular about me, unless you counted my grey eyes. i loved how uncommon my eyes were.