101

"The truth is a tricky thing. You think you can aim it at me but it will blow up in your face....." 

the garden was the perfect invitation for comfort and peacefulness if you wanted to get to some place quiet. Just think for the extent of time that i was by myself this was all mine. i smile like a big goofy idiot. boy did that sound nice. 

both kira and toby had promised to give me room to breathe. hah. there wasn't enough time in a day for me to fully conceptualize what they were going to do to me. such good "friends". The Angels thought I was the destroyer- you've heard about it. doomsday, the big shebang. Apparently the world was going to end and I was supposed to bring about the apocalypse. 

Here's the thing: I didn't have a malicious awful bone in my body. Did I tell people off who cut in front of me no. I like to think they had what was coming to them. But I didn't necessarily believe in prophecies.

Rider was up to something and Wesley left Starkhouse to track him down.

as for wesley, he distanced himself not just from me but everyone. i couldn't blame him for needing to get away from this place. his best friend died, rider was loose in the city making an army of his own.

needless to say things in the shadowlands were going off the wall.   

fortunately the human world that surrounded me was ever still mundane as it could be. 

frosty chilly weather bit into my skin pulling me up from out of my sleepy thoughts and gripping me upright into reality with a brutal yet still mutually effective wake up call. 

Normal I was far from

i lifted my arm, sitting myself up stiffly, yawning gruffly into the frigid air as i took a good look around. I grimace. Highlight the black cloud over my head why don't you. 

-i was getting used to being very cold and so having numb, well, everything didn't bother me as much anymore mainly because i couldn't feel anything. 

it was times like this when i couldn't begin to remember what pleasant felt like i contemplated as i sat there on the undisturbed round marble stone bench hugging myself underneath a solid row of black trees with unnaturally skinny branches as I Imagined flower buds slowly unfurling and stretching toward the sun. 

It never lasted but my conquest to be normal always made an impression. I could think up any fantasy and i would let the warm turquoise water pool in waves over and around my body, or feel the fine sand sink underneath and set firmly in between my toes. I took an invigorating hike up the mountains just yesterday. 

Doing it this way I didn't have to worry about impression jumping. I could just be.....and that felt nice.

drawing about the description In my head i used the now winter frosted roses by my feet to artistically construct them in full bloom when all of creation was alive and healthy. Now I could really see the picture as I smiled. 

in my imagination pointy rose stems turned a more rich vibrant green like the color of baby spinach as red petals open up in motion doing the dance of liveliness becoming alive again to greet all of mother nature in a festive celebration of the miracle of life and new starts.

new starts. a new start. 

as the semester winded down school was assimilating fast paced. my personal life even more so. i haven't seen either of my parents for months and so far i was okay with not being in contact with them. as for grandma, i kept her out of the angel business considering it was the only way to protect her. -Wesley assured me he would create a seal around her house before he left and he did.