Chapter 1

A/N: Now... This is going to be a little weird, but we'll see.

But finally a new Dieclari book, yey! XD

I should be making an intro to this, but I don't really feel like doing it.

So...

Enjoy!

Another long day Diego Ramos has been going through while checking if all the girls are okay and everything's going fine in his house.

The business he has been running was something very different from others.

He was running a whorehouse... Or brothel, or whoever you feel like calling it.

He had a hotel building, where he got all the "orders" from the rich business men.

They had to meet up first to choose a woman they want to sleep with, pay, then that night the girl was his for the night... Or longer. Depends on how long they wanted and how much did they payed.

Although this was something first not all the girls wanted to do at first, later on they all grew to either get used the situation, or began to love Diego and wanting to be good enough for him so they did what they were told.

Because let's be honest... He was one sexy man!

Although none of these girls had a chance to him as he already had a girlfriend, who was also the other "boss" there, mostly caring about the girls, making sure the new ones also know what they need to know when they get there.

Her name was Selvaggia Lucarelli.

People knew her as a strong-willed woman that nobody dared to say no to.

Not even Diego himself.

The two had a really passionate relationship that everyone were really jealous about.

- Hey, Queen - Diego smirked when he walked to the hall, where Selvaggia was reading through some papers.

He walked up to her and gave her a really passionate, lustful kiss on the lips.

- Hey, you're distracting me! - she snapped, but she was smirking.

- That's good. That was my intesion - he smirked back.

- What do you want?

- You. Obviously.

- I mean apart from that - she giggled - You can get me later.

- Apart from that I was curious about the new girls. When will they arrived?

- Probably tonight.

- I see. Everything's ready?

- Yes - she nodded - Rooms and I'll do the rest that's needed.

- Alright - he smiled as he caressed her leg, hoping to make her stop working and focus on him a little bit now.

And soon it did actually worked.

- Diego - she groaned - What are you up to?

He didn't say anything else, he took her hand and lead it to his pants, making her feel how much he really did want her at the very moment.

- You can finish working later - he whispered into her ear - I want you... Please...

- Ahhh... Well, I might... Really can finish it later... - she gasped lightly then she kissed him.

This wasn't an unusual sight to anybody in the building so whoever saw that they just walked past them, or with only a jealous look on their faces they quickly walked away while the two were feeling each other.

A/N: Just the beginning.

It'll only get interesting from the next part ;)