Chapter 50

Clari was again teaching Violetta when she suddenly looked at her with a serious look on her face, making Clari feel confused about that.

- Are you and dad dating? - she asked.

- What? Uhh...

- Don't even try to say anything like dad and mom are happy because they have already told me they broke up.

Clari just blinked.

- So are you two dating? Because he seems to care so much about you and your opinion...

- Well... Honestly I don't know... If we're dating, or not - Clari sighed.

She really didn't know.

All Diego told her way to be Vilu's teacher only while the investigation about the brothel is going.

But Selvaggia has already been meeting up with some other guy, called Luca, as Clari heard it once and she had no idea what to think about this.

Until later that night...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Can I come in? - Diego asked as he carefully opened Clari's room door.

- Yes, come in! - she smiled.

- How're you doing? - he asked softly while kissing her on the cheek - I'm sorry for not being around you too much... I was pretty busy lately...

- It's okay - she smiled a bit - Although... I miss you...

- And I miss you too - he smiled - When this investigation ends and the cops leave us alone I'll take you out to a lovely date, okay?

Clari nodded excitedly as she hugged him tightly.

- You're so adorable, you know that? - he smiled.

- Well, thank you! - she giggled happily - Diego... Do you really...

- Love you? Yes, I do - Diego said - And I'm really sorry for not being around you... Ever... Lately...

He was still hugging her and layed his head on her shoulder gently.

Clari just sighed as she still didn't let go of him and after a while Diego pushed her down in the bed and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

- I feel like you don't believe me - he said - So how about I show you my real feelings?

- Hah... Uh... Okay... - she gasped.

Diego smirked as he began to kiss her so sensually on the neck and lower her chest while having his hand on her tigh.

- Ahh... God... - she gasped.

- Relax... Please... - he whispered.

- O... Okay... - she moaned as she let him kissing her more while she just layed in the bed and enjoyed his kisses.

He slowly began to undress her and at one point she decided to undress him as well.

- Oh, so you want me to be naked too, huh? - he smirked - Glad I closed the door properly when I came in...

- You're crazy... You started it... - she moaned as she took off his shirt and soon his pants too - You turned me on so bad... Now help me...

- Yes, missy - he smirked cheekily as he kissed her passionately on the lips while also thrusted himself deep inside her.

- Ahh... My god... - she moaned quietly between her lips - I love you...!

- I love you too, beautiful....