Chapter 53

Selvaggia has been spying on the two men when Clari surprised her.

- Hah! Jesus! - she gasped - You scared me!

- Sorry... But what are you doing? - Clari asked confused.

- Uhh... That's a long story, but uh...

- I have time and I think you do too... Since those two don't seem to want to stop talking for a while now - she said as she also peeked in to the kitchen, where Diego and Luca were talking.

- Erm... Alright, fine - Selvaggia gave in as she sat down with her and told her the situation she had.

- Huh... That's lovely - Clari giggled.

- Stop giggling! - she groaned - It's not funny!

- No, it's not. It's rather cute.

- Eh...

- He really seems nice too.

- He's a really good friend to me for years... He has always been in love with me which I knew already, but I just...

- You just didn't feel the same way back then, did you?

Selvaggia shaked her head.

- He started accepting jobs that took him far, far away... I didn't know at the time, but it was because he couldn't accept me and Diego together... And he wanted to keep distance.

- But he couldn't.

- No... Luckily... We stayed close friends, but the jealousy between him and Diego was always really bad... I never knew what to do and eventually we got used to the situation...

- I see...

- But now... I honestly feel happy that this time I can give him a chance to show me his true face and his feelings...

- I believe it.

- Thank you.

- Huh?

- Uh... Maybe this wasn't the best way to start this...

She cleared her thoat.

- Take care of Diego... He can be harsh and can be a real asshole, but he's really sensitive too... - she said - Take care of him and love him as much as you can... ALTHOUGH you're not gonna get rid of me here, but... Yeah...

- I don't want to - Clari smiled - Him and Violetta are your family... We'll find the perfect way to get along and get everything done perfectly for everyone...

- Okay... And thank you...

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the two men finally ended their talk Luca went to see Selvaggia while Diego went to see Clari and for both of their surprise the two women were talking happily.

- Ah, nice to finally see you two! - Clari laughed.

- While you two have been talking we did too - Selvaggia added - And we agreed in some things as well.

- Oh really? - both men asked.

- Yes! - they replied.

Diego and Luca just looked at each other then they decided to joing their woman to talk as well.