Chapter 35

- I'm not gonna do it! - Clari hissed really angrily, but she was also scared.

- You little slut! - he hissed as he pushed her down on the bed, but right as he did it they both heard a familiar voice from the door...

- Okay, that was enough!

It was Diego.

Altough Jason couldn't see it, but he was angrier than ever, wanting to punch him so bad, but he held himself back for now.

- What is it?! I didn't hurt her, but she doen't want to do what I told her to do! - Jason snapped.

- Then she won't - Diego replied calmly.

- What?!

- You heard me.

- What is this supposed to mean?!

- It means you have to leave, or else I'll throw you out.

- You can't throw me out!

- Yes, I can since I'm the boss here.

- Your father is the boss and the owner and not you!

- But he isn't here so while he's not around I'm the one making the rules! - Diego said coldly - But I heard you talking pretty aggressively to her so that's pretty much a good reason to throw you out.

The whole time Clari didn't even dare to move while the two men were talking, but she felt sort of happy that Diego was trying to get her out of this.

Even if it meant he'll get into a serious trouble...

- Now get out! - Diego hissed.

- And what if I won't?!

At this point Diego got so angry that he grabbed him by his collar and pulled him out on the door.

Outside the hotel...

- You asshole! Don't think your father won't hear about this! - Jason argued.

- You can call him now, if you want, but he won't pick it up for atleast 2 months... But guess you already know that too, judging by your expressions - Diego replied as he saw Jason getting more and more angry by this, knowing that his friend was out of the country to have some relaxing time, not having a phone, or anything with him at all.

So knowing he lost this battle he decided to simply leave for him.

- Thank god... - Diego sighed in relief as he went back inside, checking on Clari, who was now walking around in the room, looking worried - Hey, are you...

As soon as he spoke up she ran into his arms and hugged him.

In his confusion Diego didn't even know what to do other than to return the hug as they both slowly calmed down.