Chapter 14

The party began for the couple and the girls too.

Today Diego decided to not go get any clients now, but letting the girls enjoy the day too because today wasn't only Selvaggia's birthday.

It was also the 15th anniversary of their relationship which Selvaggia probably forgot about as she was pretty stressed out lately.

- I love you... So much... - he whispered softly while they were having a slow dance - Happy Birthday, my queen...

- Thank you... - she smiled as she was resting her forehead against his - I couldn't have wished for a better boyfriend than you...

- And I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world - he smiled back lovingly, making Selvaggia blush even more than she already did.

And he didn't stop there.

He took a tiny box out of his pocket and as he opened it he made her gasp immediately.

There was a beautiful diamond ring in the box.

- D-Diego... - she stuttered.

- Easy - he smiled - This is not an engagement ring... - he said with a wink - As you said it yourself not so long ago... That you're into the "getting married" stuff so I repect that. This is a present for your birthday... And I have something more for our anniversary too.

At first Selvaggia was confused, but then she realized...

- Our anniversary... Jesus, I totally forgot! - she shaked her head in shame, but Diego just smiled and hugged her.

- It's okay, beautiful - he said - You have been working hard lately... But not today and tomorrow!

- Tomorrow?

- Yes - he winked at her - I'll have you for the full day... Just relax and don't think about working, okay?

She grinned as she hugged him again tightly.

- Okay... Best boyfriend in the world... - she giggled.

The whole scene was watched by some girls, including Clari and Channon too...

- Such a perfect couple... - Channon sighed - I'm jealous!

- Perfect couple, huh... - Clari groaned.

- Hm? What is it?

- Nothing... Just sometimes I feel like he's staring at me more than he stares at his girlfriend...

- He keeps an eye out on everyone, including you. There's nothing weird in that.

- Keeping an eye out means he usually touches you when he really shouldn't?

- Uhh... I don't really know...

Clari sighed.

- Whatever... As long as he's not going to do that again I'm fine with that.

Yeah. Fine.

Clari felt jealous of the couple, but mostly Selvaggia.

She had the most handsome, caring boyfriend anyone could imagine while they were keeping her and the other girls in this house as a "slave", making them actually see and hear what are they doing as a couple.

Most girls would love to have a relationship, or even only a one night stand with him, but they'll never ever get the chance for that.

Clari was the same by now.

She just tried to hide it...