Chapter 17

While that whole thing was happening in Diego's office Romeo came again, looking for Selvaggia, but instead he found Clari...

- Don't you dare... - she hissed.

- Calm your tits, I'm not here for you - he said coldly - Have you seen your boss?

- In the office with Diego.

- Hm... Goddamnit - he groaned as he walked away in anger.

Clari didn't get what was going on with him, but she didn't care either.

Although she kinda felt the same way as he did:

Jealous.

Meanwhile in the office...

- I don't want you to go, but I know you really want to... - Diego sighed as he was hugging his beloved girlfriend tightly, keeping her in his lap.

Selvaggia was about to go to Italy to visit her parents in civitavecchia which was pretty far from Buenos Aires, where they were right now.

- I'll come back soon, don't worry - she smiled as she kissed his head - I wouldn't leave you like that...

- Okay... That's good to hear - he smiled back, altough he was still a sad about her leaving.

- I'll only leave for a week then I'm coming back - she smiled as she kissed his nose.

She just couldn't get over the sad look on his face.

It just made her not want to leave and just stay with him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After finishing with the conversation Selvaggia headed out of the office to get to her room and when she did she almost got a heart attack when she saw Romeo in her room.

- What are you doing here? - she asked on a really frustrated way.

- I came to see you, beautiful - he replied while he pulled her closer to him, making her feel his hard member - Help me out a bit?

- Fuck no - she hissed then pushed him away - I've seen you with that girl and since then I heard about you bothering the others girls too. You're never going to use me anymore!

- Oh, don't be so sure about it! - he hissed back angrily as he grabbed her and pushed her down on to the bed.

He was just about to make his next move when she slapped him on the face so hard that he fell back against the wall.

- Don't you fucking test me, you piece of shit! - she groaned - And if you touch me again I'll make sure Diego finds out about your shit and the guards will take you out!

- If you dare to tell him I'll also tell him about how much you have been enjoying to have sex with me in the past few months - Romeo smirked - And I'll make sure he'll throw you out instantly!

This made Selvaggia freeze.

She didn't want Diego to find out about her mistake, but she was also so disgusted by Romeo...

- Fuck you... - she hissed while Romeo walked out with an evil smirk on his face.