Chapter 47

As the two went out for a walk Selvaggia let everything out, starting from Diego's and Clari's affair to the business' about to end.

Luca knew about their illegal business, but he never spoke to anyone else about it.

Why?

Because he was in love with her.

He didn't want to either ruin her relationship and life ever with doing anything against Diego, or their business.

But now...

- And what do you want to do after everything ends? - he asked - After the business is over... John and the others are arrested... Diego and Clari decides to live together...

- I don't know... - she sighed painfully - I really don't... Me and Diego will never hate each other... But... But if he decides to live... With her...

At this point as much as she didn't want to cry Selvaggia was tearing up.

This made Luca feel extremely bad for even asking, but instead of saying sorry he pulled her into his arms for a tight hug.

- Thank you... - she muttered - I really needed this...

- No problem...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on Selvaggia got back to the hotel one last time to see Clari leaving.

- Ah... S-Selvaggia - she stuttered.

- What? - she asked back - Do what Diego told you to do and go! - she said as the car that's going to take her away was already parking there.

Clari just nodded and quickly got into the car which left shortly after that.

When Selvaggia went in she immediately bumped onto Diego.

- Ready? - he asked.

- Yes - she nodded.

- My father is supposed to arrived with Romeo and the whole police, telling them we are doing some illegal work... But all the papers are here that are gonna say the opposite.

- You got everything ready, didn't you?

- I did, I did... But only because I want to make sure they both get caught.

- I know...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Some time later John and Romeo indeed arrived with a bunch of cops, but Diego and Selvaggia was no longer there.

Since all the girls liked both of them they agreed protect them by telling the police the couple has nothing to do with the business, but only Romeo and John.

Everything was ready, but then not totally.

- Will everything go well? - Selvaggia asked once when the two were far enough - What if they find us and...

- They will eventually find us to ask questions... - Diego cut her off - And this is exactly why we need to talk about what we're going to say to them.

- And what about Clari?

- Don't worry! I already know a good role to her too.

Brothelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें