Chapter 19

The next day...

- Well, last night was insane - said Anthony while he was getting ready to leave - But I have to admit... This guy is awesome!

- You mean Diego? - Clari laughed.

- Yes! Although the business he's running is just not right he still protects the girls which is really good.

- That's true... - she mumbled - I've been here for some time now, but... I've never seen this happen once...

Suddenly Clari realized...

- Shit! I should get ready to see Channon too! - she gasped.

- Then get dressed, sexy! - he laughed - Or are you going to go naked?

- Uhh... No! - she muttered awkwardly as she also ran to get dressed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As they got out of Clari's room she went straight to Channon's room, not even caring about Diego, sitting nearby, just watching.

But Anthony went to him instead...

- What is it? - Diego groaned.

- Still annoyed over last night?

- Kinda.

No, he wasn't only annoyed over that, but over Anthony playing nice while fucking the girl Diego wanted himself.

But now he felt better that he was leaving.

----- MEANWHILE -----

Clari went to see her friend Channon to see how she's going after the previous night...

- I'm okay... I was just really shocked - she sighed - This doesn't usually happens...

Luckily she wasn't injured either.

- Diego did a great job is throwing that asshole out last night - she added.

- I've never seen him this furious... - Clari mumbled - You know... I didn't believe he'd actually do what he promised... I mean the protecting thing...

- He wants his girls safe.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After talking to Channon Clari decided to see Diego in his office.

She had to have a talk with him about what happened...

- I told you - he said - I'm serious in protecting my girls.

- Channon said the exact same...

- Because she had seen what I can do when things happens and now you did too.

- Yeah...

He now stood up and walked right in front of her...

- And if this Anthony guy, or anyone else... Does anything to hurt you... Don't even hesitate to push the button either, understood?

She nodded.

- Good - he mumbled as he was about to head out, but Clari made him stop.

- Can I ask you something?

- What is it?

- Why are you so....

Suddenly...

- Hey people!

John's cheerful voice cut Clari off as he walked in to the office, without even knocking on the door which made Diego a bit frustrated.

- Can't you knock? - he groaned at him.

- I'm the boss here so I come and go whenever I want and whatever ways I want! - he said cheerfully.

- What if I'd have been... Busy? - Diego asked, referring to his and Selvaggia's passionate relationship where they were having some fun not one time in the office.

- I knew Selvaggia isn't here so...

- Whatever. What do you want?

- Talk to you.

Meanwhile Clari silently sneaked out of the room, in the end not being be able to ask her question...