Chapter 34

As much as she was trying to pretend she isn't fine soon Diego's father told her to get ready to greet the "supporter" because otherwise she'll regret it...

- What...? Regret it? - she asked, by now shaking.

Diego was out at the moment so this is why he didn't interrupt.

- Yes... Believe me, things have already happened here when some girls didn't want to do what they were told - John replied - So obey me...

She kept silent.

- You're mine... And you'll do what I'm telling you to do. Do not forget that!

Then he just walked out.

As soon as Clari was left alone she just collapsed to the bed and just cried and cried.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later in the evening, when Diego got back home he noticed the supporter, Jason waiting in the mainhall impatiently so he decided to greet him.

- Who are you waiting for? - he then asked.

- For your father to be ready with my girl already!

- What?

Diego went pale.

He didn't know what was his father doing while he was away, but hearing this made him scared.

- Uh... Excuseme for a second - he mumbled as he quickly stormed off to Clari's room.

Luckily he father was about to leave when he went to see the terrified Clari...

- This is how you can help me?! - she cried.

- Calm down! I didn't know he's gonna call him here like that!

She sighed.

- Guess I need to do what I need to do...

- Seriously?

- Why?! What else could I fucking do?!

- Huh...

- Sorry... - she rubbed her head - Sorry, it's not your fault... I'm sorry...

Diego felt awfully guilty.

He knew he could've found a reason to get her out of the building and the business, but he didn't and now she was in this situation.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Now it was time to greet the man.

He already seemed way too excited for this meeting.

Diego was upset.

More than ever.

He didn't know what was Jason planning to do with Clari, but either way he felt disgusted.

He couldn't interrupt, or check on them as his father was still in the building and this made him even more upset.

By now all he was waiting for it his father to leave, or to Clari to press the button she has to if she's hurt, or something.

----------

- Listen to me! - Diego said - If I can't get you out of this then make sure to press the button whenever you feel like it's too much for you to handle!

- But you said it's for if I really do get hurt... If he's aggressive, or something... - Clari muttered as this could get her into a trouble.

- I don't care what I said! I don't want you to get into bed with this digusting prick! - he snapped which shocked Clari, but it also made her a little happy.

- Alright... - she simply said.

----------

Diego was really hoping to hear the alarm go off soon, but while it didn't he had no idea what was going on in the room.

Luckily some hours later John left the hotel so Diego had a chance to catch up on what's going on with Clari.

When he got to the room he heard talking from the inside...

- Obey me and do what I'm asking you to do! - he heard Jason hissing.

- I'm not a whore! You should've choosen someone else for this! - Clari hissed back, but her voice was shaking.

At this point Diego decided to not to wait, but to go in and finish this...