Chapter 12

A/N: Whoever is interested I have a little Diegia birthday one-shot so if you want to the read it. :)

After the happy singing all the girls went back to do their business, apart from Clari, who felt worried about Selvaggia.

She saw her boss hasn't been looking too good and looked rather stressed.

She wanted to know why...

- I'm okay - Sevaggia replied - I'm just working too much, I guess.

- I feel like there's more into it...

- You shouldn't care - she groaned - Just care about your own business and to do it right. Diego has already been treating you differently so be worthy for that!

This shocked Clari.

She just wanted to help, but instead all she got was this cold answer.

- I'm sorry... - she mumbled before walking out.

Only seconds later Diego walked into the room and as the door was behind Selvaggia she didn't see who was coming in.

- Go away! - she groaned.

Diego just smiled as he placed his hands on her shoulders, making her shiver first, then smile in relief.

- Diego... - she sighed.

- Are you okay, beautiful? - he asked while he sat down beside her - You look and sound pretty stressed...

- I am - she sighed.

- Why?

- I'm fed up... With Romeo...

- Romeo? What did he do?

She froze.

She realized she might shouldn't have said what she just said as it can get her into a serious trouble so she changed on what she was originally thinking.

- He's being annoying, not letting me do my work! And if that wouldn't be enough he's also pretty disrespectful to me!

- Disrespectful?

- He's basically doing the same as what he, or the customers do to the girls...

Diego was growling in anger now, but she quickly calmed him down by sitting into his lap, kissing him passionately on the lips.

- Hmm... You just know how to calm me down, don't you? - he smiled while gently wrapped his arms around her waist.

- I do... Hopefully it works for longer time than this... - she replied, kissing his neck softly.

- It will... If you keep doing that until I take you to the other room - he smirked, but he didn't wait for any answer from her he picked her up and took her to the other room.

There he put her down in the bed and took out a pair of handcuff.

- Huh! Are you in a playful mood today? - she gasped when she saw the handcuff.

- Maybe - he smirked - Are you up for it too?

- Well, of course - she smirked back.

Diego handcuffed her to the bed in only a moment before he began to kiss her body lower and lower while taking all her clothes off.

She was moaning so much, but she just couldn't help it.

He was using his tongue on the perfect way to give her so much pleasure.

She couldn't care less about anyone hearing her at the moment...