Chapter 54

- What happened between you and her? - Diego asked Clari once when they were alone - How did you end up actually be friends with her?

- Huh? Why is this so weird? - Clari laughed.

- Well... She didn't seem to like you before... But now you two seem...

- Good friends?

- Yeah!

- Well, it's because we kinda are friends now.

- That's good to hear.

- Although I think it's not that stable yet... But it can happen... I hope...

- Selvaggia doesn't want any trouble in the house - Diego said - Not just because of Violetta, but because it's better for all of us. So even if you won't be like best friends I still think you'll get along.

Clari sighed.

- Hm? What is it now? - he smiled as he kissed her on the cheek - Are you being worried?

- I always am... - Clari mumbled - I just don't want any trouble... And I don't want any of you to argue because of me...

- We won't - he said as he kissed her on the lips this time - There won't be any trouble, okay?

- Okay... If you say so... - she mumbled.

- So how about you relax now and don't think about silly things like this? - he smirked softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist while kissing her neck softly.

- Hah... Okay... Okay, I will... - she giggled while he was kissing her - Ah... Damnit...

- Hm?

- How can you always find the perfect words tomake me feel better?

- I just love you... This is easy as that - he smiled - And I want to see you smile...

Now she blushed.

- I love you too... - she mumbled quietly.

----- MEANWHILE -----

While Diego and Clari was busy with each other Selvaggia and Luca was somehow basically doing the same.

- So how's it going between you and that other girl? - Luca asked her.

- Ah... Everything seems fine... But I don't know how will things go - Selvaggia replied.

- I'm here for you... You know that? - he smiled lovingly.

- Yes, I know... - she smiled a bit, trying to hide how happy and embarrassed she really was.

- If any time you feel like you want to hit her, or something I'm here for that...

- What?! Hell no! I'm not gonna hit you at any time! I wouldn't hit her either...

- Then I'm here to love you - he said casually as he kissed her softly on the lips, making Selvaggia completely forgetting what else she wanted to say, but she no longer cared about that.

She felt happy that even though her and Diego broke up she still got someone to love and someone to count on.