Chapter 31

- So what is it? What was so important that you had to get into an argument with Anthony in front of everyone? - Clari asked, sounding a little frustrated - Tell me!

- All I wanted to tell you is that I'm leaving for a month!

- Huh?

- I'm taking my family out for a vacation soon so you'll be dealing with shit alone for a while.

- Are you leaving me to all this hungry pervs?! - on a tone which sounded more like a spoiled child that didn't get what she wanted.

- Appearently I'm the one that protects you from everyone! - Diego snapped - I could leave you all alone and only to my father, but I fucking won't!

Clari grew silent.

- My friend, Alfredo is gonna come here to take care of business because my father won't be in the country either. So you're lucky. He knows I'm protecting you and he will protect you as well.

- I see...

- So you can calm down while I'm away.

- Okay...

Diego took a deep breath then awkwardly pulled her into his arms for a quick hug.

- You'll be fine... And you'll be mine soon - he said cheekily before giving her a quick kiss on the lips, letting her go and leaving her room.

Just seconds later Anthony came in now to see and find out what happened, but Clari just told him that Diego wanted to talk.

She didn't tell him about how weirdly sad she felt when she heard he's leaving.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later Diego left with his whole family to Hawaii to have some free and relaxing time together, which Diego was really happy about.

He didn't have time for them properly for a long time now and having this vacation now got him a chance to be with his girls.

- Thank you for this - Selvaggia said once when both her and Diego, Violetta and her friend, Francesca (who went with them) were in their own rooms - The girls are so happy...

- How about you? - Diego asked as he gently pulled her into his arms - Do you enjoy yourself?

- I do... But I'd better enjoy something more right now... - she smirked as she pushed him down into the bed then got on top of him and kissed him passionately on the lips - Do you understand me?

- Hmm... Perfectly - Diego smirked as he wrapped his arms around and kissed her passionately on the lips - I understand you 100%, my beautiful, passionate queen... - he said and you might can guess how did their night went by after that.