Chapter 38

The next morning, when Clari woke up Diego was nowhere to be seen which she already expected to happen.

But what she didn't expect was that she found a letter beside her in the bed and a red rose too.

"Hey,

Sorry for leaving you early, but I have a lot to do today and also trying to take care about Jason while my father's away.

But thank you for the night.

It really was amazing.

I might need you service some other time in the future. ;)

Have a lovely day and I'll see you later!"

This made Clari smile and also really happy, but at the same time it made her worried.

She was worried about Diego and what will happen if he meets up with Jason, the business man he sent away from her the previous night.

- I hope he'll be fine... - she sighed as she got dressed and got to her usual business, but she just couldn't stop thinking about the night they spent together.

Although it wasn't right as he has a girlfriend, but she enjoyed it.

She wouldn't have let this happen, but she just couldn't help herself, mostly when Diego just got on her within moments.

How was she supposed to resist in the situation she had anyway?

----- TIME SKIP -----

Since Diego was out Selvaggia was in the hotel in the meantime.

While she was there Romeo came to visit...

- Well, hello! - he smirked - You didn't call me lately.

- Maybe becasue I'm tired of you? - she replied coldly.

- You're so mean... Remember that you wanted this with me at the first place...

- But I've told you that I'm not gonna continue.

Romeo walked closer to her, pushing her against the wall, in the office.

- Fuck off already! - she snapped as she tried to get out of his arms, but failed - Let me go!

- I want you... - he whispered as he began to kiss her neck.

But then...

- Let go of her right now!

They both froze when they heard Diego's frustrated voice from the door.

But then Romeo let go of Selvaggia which made her step away from him, but before she could go anywhere Diego pulled her behind him protectively.

- What were you trying to do? - Diego continued asking.

- I didn't plan anything bad - Romeo replied.

- You were trying to fucking....

- You were trying to make Selvaggia do something she clearly didn't want do - Diego cut her anger off calmly - Now get the hell out of here and don't you dare to come back!

- Don't think your girlfriend is that innocent - he hissed, but he didn't say anything more, but simply walked away while the two were left alone in the office to calm down.