Chapter 60

Some time later a phone call from the police shocked Diego.

At that moment everyone was at home and were nervous to hear what is going on.

- Well... Seems like we're finally fine... - he said after hanging up the phone.

- Really?! - Selvaggia gasped.

- Did the investigation ended?! - Clari asked too.

- Yes... John and Romeo will be in prison for a long time... And we'll have a peaceful life... From now on...

Everyone cheered happily and Clari went to hug Diego tightly.

- How're you doing? - she asked him - Are you feeling okay?

- Yes... I've never felt this relieved... In my entire life, Clari... - he smiled happily at her before kissing her passionately and even more happily on the lips.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- So you can finally live peacefully - said Luca to Selvaggia as he hugged her after he also heard the good news.

- Yes, luckily... - she sighed - Finally...

- What are you gonna do now?

- Well... First this - she smiled then kissed him softly - And what do I do after that? Well, I hope... We can still have uh...

Luca looked confused for a second, but then he realized what she was trying to say to him and said:

- Yes - he smirked - Actually I've been planning to ask you to visit me to my house whenever you have time.

- R-Really? - she stuttered.

- Yes... So what do you say? Would you like to join me for dinner tonight, at my house?

- Yes... Yes, sure.

- But be ready for probably arriving home late - he winked which made her blush as she knew what he was thinking about.

All she was hoping for is to have a peaceful evening with Luca and not thinking about anything annoying, or frustrating things at all.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- That's good to hear! I was also planning a dinner for Clari here - said Diego cheerfully when Selvaggia told him about her plans.

- I see... But make sure you're alone, okay? - she groaned.

- If you're thinking about Vilu then don't worry! She'll be at her friend's house when I planned the dinner.

- Good.

- Do you really think I'd do something "bad" when she's around?!

- Well, you have done some crazy shit! - she laughed.

- That's true - he laughed too - But I always make sure to not to involve my princess into it.

- True...

- So your relationship is going well too? - Diego continued.

- Yes, it does actually... And I think he wants to uh... "Deepen" our relationship tonight...

- Well, well... Isn't that lovely?

- Shut up!

- Anyway... Good luck... You deserve to be happy - Diego smiled as he hugged her tightly.

- Uh... Thank you... But...

- But?

- I have a question...

- What is it?

- What do we do with the hotel building? They said it's still gonna be yours...

- Oh yeah... Actually I have an idea...