Chapter 21

Later after Diego finally got out of his sadness and depression he went to get some business done to the city.

When that happened he bumped into his brother, Romeo...

- What's up bro? - he asked - Did your girlfriend come back already?

- No... She has to stay in Italy for a while...

- That's sad to hear. I wanted to see her back again too!

Diego looked at his brother in silent for a while.

- What is it? - Romeo asked.

- Nothing.

- Then why are you staring at me like that?

- No reason.

No reason.

He had a reason.

Romeo acted suspiciously interested in when does Selvaggia come back and Diego really didn't like that.

But then again...

What could he have said?

As him why was he curious?

He knew the two have been friends for a while so it'd have been just weird from him to ask things like this.

So he dropped it and simply changed subject.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As he arrived back to the hotel he saw Clari sitting in the main hall, reading so he decided to sit beside her.

- Welcome back - she said.

- Thank you - he replied.

- I heard Selvaggia can't come back for a while...

- Don't even remind me to that... - he groaned as he rubbed his face - I don't even want to think about her not being be able to come back at all...

- She'll be able to come back soon, don't worry!

Diego looked up at her, took her hand and kissed it which made her really surprised.

- You're so nice to me... I have no idea why - he said - But I really appreciate it.

She smiled awkwardly while Diego left.

"Why do I feel so happy every time he touches me? And why do I want him to touch me more and more every time?!" - she thought to herself.

She felt weirdly attached to him, although she didn't want to just say it as she knew he had his girlfriend he misses really much right now.

She didn't want to be a little bitch, trying to take him away from Selvaggia while she can't be around at all...