Chapter 45

While Diego was away in the hotel cops came in, asking questions and everything.

Luckily everyone was told to say the same thing which isn't too complicated and suspicious, but at the same time it's believeable.

(A/N: I don't know what. Just imagine something xD)

Clari was so worried at this point that she thought Diego was arrested, but luckily in the evening he came back with Selvaggia on his side and while she went to get some stuff from the office Diefo went to see Clari...

- Diego! - she gasped as she jumped up from her bed, running up to him.

- Easy, easy! - Diego laughed and after a quick hug he pulled her back into the room - You have to listen to me now... This is really important.

- What is it? What's happening? The police was here not so long ago, asking about you and your father mostly.

- You have to get your stuff together and leave this place as soon as possible! - Diego said on a demanding tone - Tonight a friend of mine is gonna come here in a car and he'll take you to one of my house, where you can stay as long as you want. After that...

- Wait, what? Why?! Diego, what are you planning?!

- I'm planning to give all this up and have a normal life. But before that there are some things I need to take care about and things I don't want you to get involved.

- B-But...

- Don't ask anything and do what I asked you to do! Please...

- But, Diego... Will you be okay?

- I will... Don't worry - he smiled as he kissed her softly - Now... Will you finally listen to me??

She just nodded and she went to get ready while Diego left.

Outside the room Selvaggia was waiting for him...

- Ready? - she asked

- Yes - he nodded.

- Good... I hope she won't make any trouble - she groaned.

- Hm? What is it now? Are you feeling jealous?

- Fuck off, Diego!

- Whatever - he shrugged, but grabbed onto her butt before walking away.

- Jesus Fucking Christ... - she mumbled.

- Hey... You know you'll always be important to me - said Diego, now on a more serious tone - You and Vilu are my family...

Selvaggia smiled.

- Don't get emotional now... We still have a lot to do before we can actually be free...

- I know... But everything will go just fine, okay?

- Okay, okay, but don't forget anything we need to get them!

- I won't, don't worry...