Chapter 5

As much as Diego and Selvaggia actually loved each other Selvaggia herself had a secret nobody knew about.

Diego had a brother and the two were having... Sort of an affair.

His brother, Romeo was pretty much the same as Diego was, apart from some basic things like he liked to "bang" some girls in the hotel too which actually not Selvaggia, either Diego knew about.

But anyway...

The girls were getting ready as the party was only an hour away...

- This is what I need to wear?! - Clari whimped - These can barely be called clothes!

They got like a black mini skirt, a top which was rather a bra and that's it.

It was a maid costume thing.

- Yep. That's it - Channon nodded - You'll get used to it.

- Yeah, yeah... - she groaned - Easy for you as you look amazing...

- What?! You look lovely too!

- Enough, enough! Let's just get this done!

----- TIME SKIP -----

The party's starting and the girls were like "maids" serving the men that attended to the party.

The whole party was going pretty fine, apart from the fact that one man from all already got onto Selvaggia which made German really annoyed.

- Aren't you such a sexy milf, huh? - the man smirked as he pulled the shocked Selvaggia into him.

- Uhh... I appreciate it, but... I'm not working here... - she said awkwardly, pushing the man away.

- She's my girlfriend - Diego continued as he walked beside her, grabbing her butt and pulling her close to him which immediately made her calm down.

Meanwhile Clari was trying to do her job, taking drinks out, but she was always distracted by some of the guests either touching her, kissing her and there was one that even pulled her into his lap, already having a boner just by that.

- I can't go out anymore! - she whimped to Channon once when both were in the kitchen area - I can't!

- But you should! - Channon said as she pulled her to the door, pointing to a younger man - He wants to see you!

- Huh?

- I heard him talking and he seemed interested! Maybe you should go with him!

- Uhh...

- He's younger, seems pretty nice and handsome and you wouldn't get into trouble if you just disappear like that!

- Maybe... Maybe you're right...

Some girls have already left with some men to... You know...

Clari was just afraid she's gonne be called out as well, but if this younger man calls her out it might can be better than if any of the older ones.

So she went out, taking the young man's order.

- What's your name? - he asked her on a really kind tone, but Clari still wasn't convinced.

- Clari... - she replied.

- Clari... Really lovely name - he smiled - How about you get me some drink? Then you could stay with me for a little while...

Clari couldn't help looking over to her only friend, who just nodded, telling her to do it so she did what she was asked...