Chapter 46

Selvaggia had to leave to take care of some more business that day, but half way she bumped into Romeo.

Exactly the person she didn't want to meet now.

- Here you are! - he hissed as he grabbed her arm really hard.

- Hey! Get your hand off of me, you asshole! - she hissed back in pain as he was holding her arm really hard.

- You little, liar bitch!

Suddenly...

- I don't think this is the best way you should talk to a woman - they both hear a deep voice, coming from somewhere near and the next thing they realized was another hand holding onto Romeo's hand - If you let her go now... I won't break your arm. Very simple.

In shock Romeo didn't know what to do other than letting Selvaggia go and as he stepped back he saw an unfamiliar man standing now right next to Selvaggia.

When Selvaggia herself looked up she recognized her great friend, Luca Betti standing beside her.

- Ah, god... - she sighed.

Luca just smiled at this then looking at Romeo again he said:

- Leave now!

- Whatever. I'm not gonna be the one getting into a serious trouble with the police so... - he smirked as he simply walked away.

Some minutes later when Romeo was finally far away enough...

- Thank you... - Selvaggia sighed - I don't know what he could've done, if you don't come and save me...

- You can thank me with a dinner later - Luca winked - What were you doing here all alone? What did he want? And why was he...

- Luca! - she cut him off - Slow down! One question at the time!

- Sorry... So what were you doing here alone?

- Can't I go alone to take care of business alone? - she laughed.

- You can... So why was he mad?

- He was mad because I ruined his plans in ruining my relationship with Diego.

- Huh... So you two are still together, huh...

- I didn't say we are together! But why did you seem jealous just now?

First his eyes lit up then he looked down, avoiding eye contact with her.

- No reason... Uh... I'm sorry by the way...

- Huh? Why?

- I had to interrupt... He's just so...

- I know - Selvaggia sighed - I know...

- Do you want to come with me? - Luca questioned.

- Huh? Where to?

He shrugged.

- I don't know. Somewhere.

She looked completely lost as he said that which made him laugh.

- I can see you're stressed out. You can't hide that away from me... So come with me to relax!

This time Selvaggia laughed.

- You're so sweet, you know that? - she said.

- Well... Now I know! - he said jokingly - So are you coming, or not? And in the meantime you could tell me what's bothering you. You know I hate to see you upset...

As much as she didn't want to Selvaggia gave in in the end and went with him...