Chapter 18

By now Selvaggia was truly happy that she could leave for a week and leave everything for a while, although she felt bad for leaving Diego behind.

She kept telling him that she'll hurry back, but he was still extremely sad about it.

In the end she left and Diego had to get back to his work and just get him mind off of his love, even though he already missed her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As the time was passing by Romeo was coming around more as Diego needed help with some work that he couldn't do alone.

And if all this wouldn't have been enough Diego was frustrated to see this Anthony guy coming to the brothel almost daily to see Clari.

He had to let him in as he was paying more than anyone and he couldn't just say no.

It'd have been way too suspicious...

At one evening...

- I wish I could take you to my house... I'd take good care of you, princess - said Anthony once when him and Clari were done - I can't even believe someone like you works in a place like this.

- I can't believe someone like you is coming into a place like this - she giggled.

Suddenly their conversation was cut off by screaming from outside and Diego shouting at somebody.

This made both Anthony and Clari to jump out of the bed and peek out to see what's going on.

When they did they saw two guards pulling a guy with only a boxer on towards the door while Diego was following them.

His eyes were filled with deep anger.

- And don't you fucking dare to come back ever! - he shouted at the man the guards were taking out.

- I've payed enough to get everything I want! - the man panted.

- I'll give your fucking money back, but then you don't fucking dare to come back! If anyone sees you near here again I'll kill you!

Then Diego noticed Clari peeking out.

- Are you okay? - he panted.

- Yes... What happened?

- This fucking asshole got way too abusive and aggressive with Channon, nearly choking her. Luckily she still could call me in time.

Every girl had a button near their bed in their room which they needed to press, if there was something wrong, if the client they were having was aggressive, was hurting them, or in short everything that wasn't allowed in the building.

If they press the button the call goes to Diego's room and the guards' room too so they can get in place quick and throw the aggressive men out.

- Channon! - Clari gasped - Is she okay?

- In shock, but she's fine.

Clari sighed in relief while Diego quickly stormed off, making sure the asshole leaves the place in "peace".