Chapter 7

In the afternoon Channon went to see Clari to find out what happened after her and the handsome businessman left the party.

- Nothing much - Clari said with a mysterious grin on her face.

- Nothing much? I doubt that!

- Eh? Why??

- I just need to look at that grin on your face to see and know something happened! Tell me!

- We didn't do much... In fact nothing that we should be doing in a brothel... Like this - Clari finally said - He was so nice though... He didn't want me to do things I didn't want to do myself.

- I knew he was a nice guy! - Channon snapped happily - I could see it on his face and by his actions on the party!

- Yeah... But I didn't trust in what I saw there... But what he showed me in my room was something really nice...

Clari paused.

- Thank you, Channon for telling me to go to him!

- I didn't know he'll be this nice... All I thought was that he seemed nice and I was only hoping for him not to hurt you.

- Still... You told me to do it. I did it. And it came out better than expected!

- True!

- He also said he'll come back again someday!

- I'm pretty sure Diego will gladly greet him as I saw he gave him some money for this night too.

"I wonder if Diego actually is jealous, or something... Because the look he was giving me last night was weird.." - Clari thought, thinking back about the previous night when she saw him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day Clari bumped onto Diego...

- Ah! I was looking for you! - he said.

- Why? - Clari groaned as she had massive hatred for him for getting him into this hotel and not letting her out.

- What did you do to that guy last night? - he asked.

- Do you always ask for details about the clients? - Clari hissed.

She was trapped in this place so she might as well decided to tease the boss a little bit while she actually can do it.

- I'll ask you again. What did you do to him? Did you give him an amazing bowjob, or what? - he groaned, getting impatient.

- And what if I did? I need to be here to give these people pleasure, no? I did the good thing so get off me!

She then was about to walk away, but Diego grabbed her and pulled her into a neaby room, where nobody was living in, pushed her down on the bed.

- Answer me, or I...

- Ah! You what?! You want to fuck me?! - Clari snapped angrily.

Diego stared at her blankly for a while, in silent, then he leaned closer to her...

- You better stop being a bitch... Or you might regret it... - he whispered on a threatening way - And just to answer your question... No, I'm not going to fuck you. I have my own rules about not fucking any of the girls I'm giving job to.

He stood up.

- Whatever you did... The next time he comes do it evem better, understood?

- Yes, Mr. Asshole Boss! - Clari hissed, but at this point Diego didn't care.

He just stormed off.

A/N: By the way sorry, if some things might be too much to some of you (like the way they speak, or the actions).

I forgot to do like a warning thing before I started xD