Chapter 15

The following day the working continued, clients were coming and going.

So far no one was ever asking for Clari which made her relieved and also a bit scared for the next person to come in, wanting her to give pleasure.

She still wanted to get out of that hell hole, but she clearly couldn't.

And as much as she thought a client would be touching her at some point in the day it actually was the boss' brother, Romeo.

- Well, hello... I haven't really seen you working much here yet - he said while he was caressing her butt, standing really close behind her - Why is that?

- I uh... I'm doing everything more privately... Than others - Clari replied, trying to get him off of her.

- I see - he smirked then pushed her against the wall, breathing into her neck - How about you show me what you got?

Before Clari could tell him to fuck off another voice echoed through the hall, making Romeo freeze in fear.

- Get your hands off of her! You're not allowed to bother the girls here unless you're paying!

It was Selvaggia.

She has already been suspecting that Romeo was a "vagina hunter", but she never actually seen him bothering anyone.

Until now...

- Ej, you know I'm just joking here - he replied nervously.

- Get the fuck out of here before I call Diego here and he will throw you out!

Romeo sighed, let go of Clari and walked to the door.

As he was passing by Selvaggia he whispered:

- I'll come back tomorrow.

- Don't bother - Selvaggia hissed, but Romeo didn't seem to hear as he walked out with a huge smirk on his face - Disgusting prick... Just like his father... - she groaned.

Clari sighed deeply in relief.

- Are you okay? - Selvaggia asked - Good that I was around here...

- Yeah, I'm fine... - she mumbled.

- That fucking asshole... Sometimes I doubt Diego's also a member of this family - she said - He's completely different from his brother, or father.

- Is that so?

She nodded.

- Erm... Anyway he's waiting for me so I'm going - Selvaggia mumbled as she quickly walked away, leaving Clari and her own anger behind.

She felt so angry that Romeo has been fooling her for months, only to pleasure him.

And she also felt awful for even once cheating on Diego.

But she was about to change on things the next time that asshole comes.

But for now she headed back to her room, where Diego was waiting for her.

- Hey, beautiful - he smirked as she walked in.

He pulled her gently into his arms, giving her soft kisses to make her relax.

- Ah, gosh... - she sighed as she hugged onto him and after that they simply spent the rest of the day together, only focusing on each other.