Chapter 13

- Wow, what the heck is going on in that room? - asked Channon from Clari when she bumped into her on the hallway - Is that Selvaggia's voice?

- I think it is - Clari mumbled.

- They're having fun, aren't they? - she giggled - God, if I could even once feel that tongue on me I'm sure I'd have the most amazing orgasm in my whole life.

- Jesus, Channon! - Clari snapped awkwardly - I really didn't need to hear that!

She laughed while they heard another louder scream from the room.

----- MEANWHILE -----

- Ahhh! You're... Driving me... Crazy! - Selvaggia moaned while Diego was kissing her body again.

- And the best part is only coming now - he smirked.

He was caressing her legs on a really sensual way while slowly opening them, making more space for him to push himself deeply into her, making her scream again.

- Ahh god! - she panted - Let me out of this handcuff goddamnit! - she moaned.

- I can't do that yet - Diego smirked then kissed her on the lips - I'm not done with you yet....

- You asshole!

- I know you love me - he continued teasing as he thrusted her hard.

- Gahh... Yes...

He just smirked again while continued making her scream with his every movement.

Anyone could think their relationship was only about this passionate sex, but it wasn't true and soon Clari saw that herself too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

30th of July came and Selvaggia left the building early in the morning.

- But then no parties! - she groaned.

- Nope. I've promised! - Diego smiled then after giving her a goodbye kiss she left.

30th of July was the date of Selvaggia's birthday, but this year she decided to not to have any party for some reason.

But of course Diego wasn't planning to obey this at all...

He called the girls together into the hall to tell them his plans.

- I want to make a surprise party for her, but I need your help too! - he started.

Some girls were confused, but in the end all, including Clari, helped out in getting everything ready before Selvaggia arrives back.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Early afternoon Selvaggia arrived back to the brothel to see Diego already standing at the door, waiting for her.

- Hey... Have you been waiting for me here? - she smiled.

- Well, of course... It is your day after all and you're not going to work today anymore! - he said as he gave her a long kiss - And I have something for you... Come with me!

He pulled her with him to the main room, where they got everything ready for a little party and qas nicely decorated.

- Diego... - Selvaggia mumbled while looked at Diego, but she couldn't be mad.

He did all this for her and it made her really happy.

- Thank you... - she smiled as she hugged him tightly.