Chapter 37

- Ssshh... Stay silent... - Diego whispered to Clari while he began to take off the rest of her clothes she had on.

When he was done Clari didn't let him stay in too many clothes either as she took off his shirt and pants too, revealing how excited he actually was.

- Oh my god! - she gasped.

- You wanted me to show you how I feel - he smirked - There you go... But then don't complain to me afterwards...

- I won't... - she said and this time she was smirking too.

He smirked as he licked over her body, then continued with using his tongue on her, mostly at her private part, making her moan even more than she already did.

She placed both her hands on her mouth, trying to keep herself as silent as possible before anyone actually hears them.

Meanwhile Diego couldn't be more satisfied to finally make her feel like this himself and not any other man.

When he was done he continued with kissing her body up again.

And as he got back up he kissed her lustfully on the lips then he whispered...

- Are you ready for me? I'm not a little boy like Anthony.

- Yes! - she moaned - I don't care... Just do it...

He smirked then he finally did what he was hungry for in a while now...

He thrusted himself deeply inside of her, making both her and himself moan out quite loud, but quickly silent both of them by kissing her on the lips at the same time.

- Ahh... My fucking god... - she moaned.

- Yes... I know I'm your god... - Diego joked.

- Jesus... Fucking Christ! - she giggled and panted at the same time - Can you even... Joke while this... Is happening?!

- I'm that type of person - he smirked before giving her a hard thrust, getting deeper and making her literally go insane by this.

- Hah... My god... - she moaned while wrapping both her arms around him, holding onto him tightly while he wad thrusting her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Hours later as they both got to their limits Diego collaped down beside her.

- I haven't had such an amazing and exciting sex... For a long time... - he moaned.

Although Clari wanted to ask about Selvaggia at this point she decided to not to ruin the moment and instead laying her head on him.

- Well... I'm glad I could help you... Feel good... - she mumbled.

For a little while Diego stayed silent, but then he wrapped one arm around her body and sighed deeply while laying there.

This might be weird to some people to not to say a word to each other after having such a lustful sex, but to them it was normal.

Silence said more than any words...