Chapter 25

- I'll leave you be now - said Clari once when Diego agreed to talk to Anthony alone.

Both Clari and Selvaggia left the office, but outside they began to talk...

- I might be wrong, but is Anthony planning something? - Selvaggia questioned - He doesn't usually want to speak to Diego alone.

- Erm... I don't really know.

- Darling, I know he has been planning to get you out of here, but we all know this can't happen - she said, now on a colder tone.

- Huh...?

- Diego told me that once he heard him talking to you about buying you out of here, but just so you know... This can't happen... Or even if it can then he should talk to John about this and not Diego... As he's the owner after all.

Clari stood there, in shock as Selvaggia told all this to her.

- Sorry, dear... But this is the truth - she continued - And John won't let him do that...

----- MEANWHILE -----

- Buying a girl out?! - Diego snapped - That's impossible!

- Everything can be on sale... - Anthony said coldly - Tell me a number and I'll give you that.

- What?! No! This is not my business to do anyway! I can't sell anyone like that!

- Oh really?

- Believe it, or not I'm telling you the truth. If you want to buy anyone then you need to go to John... You know who John is, right?

- Your father and the owner of this place.

- The place AND the girls too. And he won't sell anyone like that.

- We'll see about that - he smiled then headed off to see Clari, leaving Diego annoyed in his office.

He felt extremely annoyed.

He couldn't let him get Clari out of the hotel, mostly because he wanted her himself.

- What happened? - he suddenly heard Selvaggia's voice as she was coming in again - You seem annoyed...

- He won't give up... - he groaned.

- Then maybe we should just do it... And let him have her - she said as she hugged him gently, trying to calm him down.

She began to massage him gently, making him relax almost immediately.

- Hmm... Don't stop this... - he moaned.

- I won't - she smiled as she continued massaging him, until the moment when he pulled her into his arma and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

- I love you... - he whispered.

- And how does this come to what we were talking about? - she giggled.

- I'm grateful to still have you with me... To have you beside and you let me love you...

- You know you can always count on me - she smiled then kissed him softly, which he returned it.