Chapter 24

While they couple were enjoying themselves Clari was still thinking about how Diego kissed her not so long ago, but yet he didn't even look for her afterwards.

She didn't understand anything that happened.

But she enjoyed the kiss and she wanted more.

At this point she began to be like the other girls about Diego and wanted to have him for atleast one night.

- What the hell am I even thinking?! - she groaned to herself while thinking alone - I can't!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later...

- Do we have any clients for today? - Selvaggia asked once when they were done.

- Only this Anthony guy's coming over to see Clari - Diego replied on a really uneasy tone.

- Huh... This guy really likes her, huh?

- I heard him saying he wants to buy her out of here...

- But that's not possible, is it?

- No, it isn't. But he's into this idea.

- He has to be turned down then! - Selvaggia snapped.

- Yes, and he will be turned down - Diego smiled.

- What the hell are you smiling about? - she asked confusion.

- No reason... I'm just happy to have you back. I needed your support...

She smiled.

- And I'm not leaving you anymore, I promise... The next time if I'm going somewhere I'll make sure to take you with me! - she giggled then hugged him tightly.

- That's good... Very good - he smiled happily.

----- TIME SKIP ------

Within a few hours everything went back to normal as by now everyone knew Selvaggia's back.

This made some people happy, but most wasn't really that happy, including Clari...

"Come on, Clari! Snap out of it!" - she thought to herself - "You can't possibly be jealous! This man keeps you here! And he also has a girlfriend... Just forget him already..."

While she was thinking about all this suddenly she felt two hands on her shoulders, making her jump.

- Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you - she then heard Anthony's voice from behind her.

- Hah... Goddamnit! - she groaned awkwardly - It's okay... I was daydreaming a bit too much...

- Daydreaming?

- Yeah, yeah... Uh... Don't ask... Did you come for me, or uh...

- I came here for you, but first I want to talk to Diego. Is he here?

- I think he is. Let's see in the office!

And there he was, with Selvaggia, just talking normally so Clari didn't interrupt anything...

The two first didn't get why was she there, but when they saw Anthony too Diego started to get uneasy, thinking about what he heard before, but he decided to talk to him anyway.