Chapter 8

Clari was still laying in the bed, where she was pushed down and was just thinking when she heard someone walking in.

She quickly sat up to see Selvaggia standing at the door...

- As much as you'd like Diego won't fuck you, or anyone from here - she said - He's only fucking me.

- I don't care who he's fucking! - Clari groaned - He's being an asshole, asking for details about something that's probably inappropriate here too.

- Was he asking about the details of your night?

- Yes.

- Jesus Fuck! - she hissed as she was rubbing her head - Why the hell...?! He should rather be happy for the money he got!

- I agree!

Selvaggia looked at her for a while before she spoke up again, now on a more friendly tone..

- I don't know what you have done last night... I can't even imagine as you seem way too shy to do something like this... But I personally don't care as long as you're not making unnecessary trouble... And as long as you're being nice.

- I'm nice as long as nobody is being a bitch either.

Selvaggia smirked.

- I like you - she said - Can I ask you something?

- Sure. What is it?

- I heard you sing earlier this morning...

- Oh yeah... Anthony asked me to sing while he was getting ready to leave...

- "Like two kids from high school, or something" - Selvaggia thought - That's nice... I've actually been writing a song for a while now - she continued - But I'm awful at singing.

Clari was silent.

- Can you help me by singing it while I'm playing for you on the guitar?

- Uhh... Yeah... Yeah, sure.

Clari was confused as hell about what is really going on, but she went with it, hoping to become friends with one of her bosses.

She thought this might can be helpful for her.

------ TIME SKIP -----

A few hours went by when the next time Diego got back and heard the guitar play and singing.

As he went to see who's singing he saw his girlfriend Selvaggia playing on her guitar and the new girl he got into a fight with singing.

The two seemed happy.

This was a little confusing to Diego, but he enjoyed just by listening to the two making music that he didn't interrupt, just listened to them.

Just by watching them made him so relaxed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Another few hours went by and Selvaggia had to go to do her business...

- Thank you for your help - she said to Clari - I appreciate it... And I'd love to do this again when we both have time for it.

- Yeah... That'd be nice! - Clari nodded.

For the first time she felt kinda happy that her own boss seemed to like her, although her life and situation was still bad.