Chapter 43

John was kicked off of Clari by Diego, who was now furious at his father and just wanted to kill him right now.

- Get the fuck out of here before I accidentally fucking kill you! - Diego hissed.

- You're getting yourself into a serious fucking trouble! I hope you realize! - John hissed back - You'll regret this!

And with that he stormed out... Or atleast walked hardly out.

When Diego made sure he left the room he went back to Clari to free her by making his way to the bed, getting on top of her, but only to get her out of the handcuffs, but he got a hard kick on his butt for that.

- Ahh... I'm trying to get you out of here, idiot! - he groaned in pain.

- I-I'm sorry... I-I wasn't looking - she stuttered as her eyes were indeed closed when this happened.

- It's okay - he sighed.

As he set her free he got off her and sat on the side of the bed, in silent for a while.

At this time Clari was trying to stop crying as she was rubbing her wrists from where the handcuffs, or maybe John, left red marks on.

Diego felt awfully guilty for all that happened.

- I'm sorry... - he mumbled as he took her hands and kissed both softly - I'm so sorry...

Clari couldn't speak up as she was still in shock, but instead of speaking she hugged him tightly as she also continued crying her eyes out.

- No... - she then mumbled - Thank you... You saved me...

He just hugged her back gently, trying to calm her down.

Although he didn't want to do anything with her at first she kissed him right after breaking apart from the hug.

- Clari... - he muttered in a confused way.

- Please... Don't leave me... - she stuttered then kissed him again, now with more passion, trying to make him return it.

It didn't take long for him to give in and return his kiss while pushing her gently down on the bed.

He continued kissing her softly on the neck and lower to her chest while sensually caressing her leg, making her slowly moan more and more.

Diego himself was already excited enough to get into this for good, but Clari's still shaking was bothering him...

- Are you sure you want this? - he asked - You're still shaking...

- I want it! - she said immediately - I want you... Please...

Her begging just made him incredibly happy.

- As you wish then, beautiful... - he smiled as he continued kissing her lovingly, trying to be as soft as possible while he also slowly thrusted himself inside of her.

- Hahh! - Clari moaned out loud, but was quickly shut down by Diego kissing her on the lips - I... I know it's... Hard to believe... But...

- What is it? - he asked between kissing her.

- I love you... - she moaned, trying to avoid eye contact with Diego as she had no idea what is he going to do, or say.

- Do you love me, or do you think you love me because you're sexually attached to me? - he asked.

- Both...

Diego smiled again then kissed her passionately on the lips.

He didn't say anything at all, but deep inside he knew he loves her too.

But he had to face some problems very soon which he didn't know how he'll deal with.