Chapter 39

When they calmed down they both sat down to talk...

- Are you okay? - Diego asked - Did he do anything you didn't want him to do?

- Apart from what you have seen... No... He didn't do anything - she sighed on a frustrated way.

- What did he mean by you're not that innocent?

- How the hell would I know?! - she groaned - I never understood him... And I'm never going to understand him...

- That's true... I don't understand him either so it's no big deal...

- I don't want to talk about him anymore!

- Then we're not going to - he laughed as he hugged her tightly.

Selvaggia was planning to tell him about the affair, but then she began to this: What if he takes her daughter away from her and won't let her see her anymore?

Even though she didn't know him as a heartless asshole, but at this point she was scared of what he'd do so he stayed silent for now.

In the meantime Clari was near the office and seeing the two hugging made her heart hurt really badly.

She knew Diego won't leave his girlfriend that he has for 15 years, but seeing this still made her sad as she felt they had way more passion and love in that night than that.

She was hoping it's gonna continue, but at this point she wasn't sure about what is going to happen after everything calms down...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day the two bumped into each other...

- Ah, uh... Hi... - Diego mumbled - How're you doing?

- Good, good... How about you? - Clari replied hesitantly.

- Fine, fine.... And about last night...

- Forget it, I know.

- No... - he shaked his head - It'd be quite hard to forget what happened last night... So no...

Clari didn't know what to say at all as Diego was smiling at her on the way that just made her want to re-live every moment from last night.

- Clari, I... Can't break apart from Selvaggia, but... I'll see you later tonight, okay?

Clari nodded and Diego left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the evening Clari didn't know what to expect when Diego visits her, but she was excited to be alone with him again.

When he arrived she jumped up from the bed...

- Just sit back down - he laughed - There's no reason to jump up like that.

- Sorry... - she mumbled as she sat back down while Diego sat beside her.

- I don't know how do you do this... But just by looking at you... Makes me want to kiss you...

- And why don't you do it?

- Huh... You're getting naughtier now, huh? - he smirked, but he didn't let her answer, but kissed her passionately on the lips - Not like if I wouldn't actually like it...

- And would you like to continue? - she asked.

- I honestly would... But I'm so tired... You have no idea - he sighed as he leaned his head on her shoulder which made her smile more than anything.

- Well... You can rest here, if you like...

- Since I'd be alone tonight... I'd really appreciate that...

So the two spent the rest of the night together in peace and just having a great time finding out more about each other.